Not able to retreave Minecraft

Discus and support Not able to retreave Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my name is kaushik. Recently I accidently droped my mobile in which I had my bedrock version of Minecraft installed. The system is not working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaushikNarayana, Jan 17, 2022.

  1. Not able to retreave Minecraft


    Hello my name is kaushik. Recently I accidently droped my mobile in which I had my bedrock version of Minecraft installed. The system is not working and I don't want to buy Minecraft bedrock edition again from play store,is there way I can get it by not paying rupees 650 again.

    Please answer it

    :)
     
    KaushikNarayana, Jan 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Kaushiknarayanan Win User

    Not able to retreave Minecraft

    Thanks sir it was of a great help. I got my account back.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Not able to retreave Minecraft

  4. Francia J. Win User

    Not able to retreave Minecraft

    In this case, you may need to reach out to their support so you can try and retrieve it but if we can't recover it, you will be needing to purchase the game again.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Not able to retreave Minecraft

    Hi KaushikNarayana, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    You just need to use the same account that you used in the play store where you have purchased the game in that way you can install the game again without paying.

    Since this is on an android device, you were asked for a google account, correct? You just need to retrieve or use the same google account where it was originally purchased.
  6. KaushikNarayana Win User

    Not able to retreave Minecraft

    Sir that's what I am telling you that I forgot my account that I used while purchasing minecraft
Thema:

Not able to retreave Minecraft

Loading...
  1. Not able to retreave Minecraft - Similar Threads - able retreave Minecraft

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  4. Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments]
  5. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  6. Will we ever be able to clip voice chat in clips?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever be able to clip voice chat in clips?: My friend has a play station and he can clip us playing and it’ll have his voice and everyone else in game. Will Xbox ever do something like that? submitted by /u/i_liveinyourbas3ment [link]...
  7. I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant seem to be able to play online xbox live games.: It first started last week, when i wasnt able to hop on Ark Survival Evolved. It said join failed. I check and the Ark server i play on had a discord, and they said xbox people may have connection...
  8. I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven’t been able to stream but I was last suspended 2 year ago.: Ive been trying to stream in discord on Xbox, but it won’t let me because I was suspended previously, so I’m trying to figure out if that’s the reason, or if something else is making it so I can’t...
  9. Error 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.

    in XboX Insiders
    Error 8B50033 I haven't been able to use my Xbox all day and I'm already bored.: Does anyone know how long it will take to resolve this issue? submitted by /u/Kitchennava0 [link] [comments]
  10. I have parental restrictions on my Xbox and i am now an adult and am able to remove the...

    in XboX Insiders
    I have parental restrictions on my Xbox and i am now an adult and am able to remove the...: I don't know if i should use the remove <name> from this family because the parent which is under my account has nothing on it nothing bought, nothing done, no Gamerscore, absolutely nothing.If i...