Not able to play with a friend only on gta and the crew

Discus and support Not able to play with a friend only on gta and the crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play Gta V and The Crew with only one of my friends. Our nat types are open and we can play lots of other games together. I would like p know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hank557, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Hank557
    Hank557 Guest

I can’t play Gta V and The Crew with only one of my friends. Our nat types are open and we can play lots of other games together. I would like p know if there is a solution to this problem or why this is happening. Thank you.

:)

Hank557, Mar 25, 2018
  2. Looking for fun and funny people to play with. (I'm a woman)

Well here's my "First off" I'm happily married and this is "X BOX NOT SEX BOX" LOL . I play online to have a few laughs with my friends and try not to take things too seriously. I also play GTA 5 as well as BO2. Send me a friend request if you want. In
    GTA 5 you could join our crew(more RP points in missions if all players are in the same crew).

HEADBANGER0869, Mar 25, 2018
  3. bigJ7678
    bigJ7678 Guest
    Creating Your Own GTA: O Lobby with a Mixture or Crew, Friends, and Randoms...

Okay, start story mode then press start, go to online in the pause menu and click "play GTA Online", then you get six options

1: GO - Head strait in GTA Online

2: Invite only session

3:Crew session

4: Closed crew session

5: Closed friend session

6: Solo session

bigJ7678, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Not able to play with a friend only on gta and the crew

Hi there, Hank.

What happens when you try to play these games with this person? Do you see any specific error messages you can share with us?

Also, does this happen whether you invite the person, or if they invite you?

Additionally, does this occur both when you send invites to the person in-game and individually through the Xbox menus?

Mister Cazador, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there, Hank.

What happens when you try to play these games with this person? Do you see any specific error messages you can share with us?

Also, does this happen whether you invite the person, or if they invite you?

Additionally, does this occur both when you send invites to the person in-game and individually through the Xbox menus?
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

Creating Your Own GTA: O Lobby with a Mixture or Crew, Friends, and Randoms...

Okay, start story mode then press start, go to online in the pause menu and click "play GTA Online", then you get six options

1: GO - Head strait in GTA Online

2: Invite only session

3:Crew session

4: Closed crew session

5: Closed friend session

6: Solo session
  7. D1ncht Win User

540 DeathRow

Is this gta 5 crew? if it is, may I join? I'm kinda new to gta 5 online and don't have many friends to play with haha. My gamertag is I hope to get a reply!
  8. Corey DeHart Win User

GTA Online!!!!!

@ JSNdaDOOD I sent you a friends request and a crew invite. Feel free to join if you want. My crew has over 80 people (a lot from this forum) and we'll be playing GTA Online a lot.
  9. MC5EVP Win User

Improving behavior

The other thing I don't like, is when you are labeled a bad sport, you cannot play with your friends, no crew, no friends. You can't just let GTA sit for a couple days because the ban is only counting down while you play, so they force you to play the game,
    yet won't let you play it with friends.
Thema:

1. Not able to play with a friend only on gta and the crew - Similar Threads - able play friend

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2
  10. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11