Not able to play Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One - Please help

Discus and support Not able to play Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One - Please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I own Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows 10 and would like to play it on our Xbox One. I am logged into my Xbox live account on the Xbox one,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karl12346, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Karl12346
    Karl12346 Guest

HI, I own Minecraft bedrock edition for Windows 10 and would like to play it on our Xbox One. I am logged into my Xbox live account on the Xbox one, Minecraft does appears as an icon but doesn't allow me to play or install without purchasing another version/game pass.

Please help - Thank you.

:)

Karl12346, Jun 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Each version of Minecraft is a separate purchase, so you must buy it again on each platform. Or you can get game pass which will enable the Xbox version for you
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

To be able to play Minecraft on a pc you will need to purchase the game for Windows 10, as it is not a play anywhere title unfortunatly.

It is crossplay enable between Xbox One, mobile, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch.
  6. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
Thema:

1. Not able to play Windows 10 Minecraft on Xbox One - Please help - Similar Threads - able play Windows

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  10. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2