not able to play gta 5 online

Discus and support not able to play gta 5 online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there my name is [Mod Removed] and iam not able to play the gta 5 online ............because i get a message saying i don not have the required... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by predatorish kop, Jan 5, 2014.

1. not able to play gta 5 online

hi there

my name is [Mod Removed] and iam not able to play the gta 5 online ............because i get a message saying i don not have the required permission to connect to xbox live ...........but earlier i was able to play it online ........can
    anyone tell is it happening because i am not a gold member .....or because of something else

:)

predatorish kop, Jan 5, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    GTA 5 not able to play online

There is also a question to ask here. Recently there has been a rash of people who have used a glitch in the system to earn a lot of money (in the millions or in some cases billions). Rockstar has been banning these players from playing online. You should
    ask your sons if they have suddenly come into a large amount of cash recently.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

well we did not have that info unless you say different we assume that the tag posting the thread is the one having the issues. if you are not able to play online with gold accounts the only thing I can suggest is contact support for your region in usa/canada
    it is 18004MYXBOX good luck.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

You need a Xbox Live Gold subscription for online play.

MCBeniu, Jan 5, 2014
  5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    you were probably on a free gold weekend that happens from time to time but when it ended you were back to silver and as MCB said you need a gold membership sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Hey my online name is deaths asylem i am unable to connect to gta online as it said that i need to complete the prologue i have finished it several times to see if it works but it hasents seemed to 3 of my xbox live friends havr the same problem

D3ATHS ASYL3M, Jan 15, 2014
  7. Gta servers are offline today for maintenance intil this evening (us)

MajorFleshwound, Jan 16, 2014
  8. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

D3ATHS ASYL3M, please make your own thread

MCBeniu, Jan 17, 2014
  9. BKWbryan
    BKWbryan Guest
    Now i think xbox sucks because of gold membership it's like no use of buying the console if you can't play online gold membership sucks i think if they allow us to play online for free thats cool but u need gold membership and it sucks

BKWbryan, Mar 10, 2014
  10. This is the biggest crap ever!! How can you let us buy a xbox and games for so much money and then we need to pay for online gaming!?! Weve got the game!!! We pay for WiFi!!! And now this! You are going to loose all your customers because playstation does
    it for free!

GameyGerm0149, Jul 16, 2014
  11. Hey guys! This thread is kind of old. If you have gold, but you aren't able to get online, please post up your new thread for support. If you would like to continue discussing having gold a requirement for online gaming, please post up a suggestion on our
    Feedback site or head over to the
    Discussion Forums. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Smwutches Win User

GTA 5 Story Mode not opening

Story Mode is an add-on to GTA 5 Online. You won't be able to play it unless you own GTA 5 Online.
  13. davemcfly85 Win User

that is because the account iiiamsalad is only a free aka silver account you need a gold paid account to play any 360 games online including GTA Online sorry.
  14. MajorFleshwound Win User

Gta servers are offline today for maintenance intil this evening (us)
  15. D3ATHS ASYL3M Win User

Hey my online name is deaths asylem i am unable to connect to gta online as it said that i need to complete the prologue i have finished it several times to see if it works but it hasents seemed to 3 of my xbox live friends havr the same problem
  16. davemcfly85 Win User

you were probably on a free gold weekend that happens from time to time but when it ended you were back to silver and as MCB said you need a gold membership sorry.
Thema:

1. not able to play gta 5 online - Similar Threads - able play gta

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  10. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2