Not able to match make using my Xbox 1x

Discus and support Not able to match make using my Xbox 1x in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Not able to match make using my Xbox 1x Not able to match make with my brand new high speed internet VIASAT ISP. My Xbox will connect to the internet... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by toddashley, May 31, 2021.

1. toddashley
    toddashley Guest

Not able to match make with my brand new high speed internet VIASAT ISP. My Xbox will connect to the internet and when I do a speed test using my Xbox it says anywhere from 0 mbps to 8mbps download speed. I have 150mbps internet isp provider. Example; my COD COLD WAR, AND COD MODERN WARFARE will load the game completely, I can change my weapons, go and do everything to my characters I want to do but when I'm ready to play a match it will not match make. It just sets there and says "searching". It's obviously an Xbox issue. I have read other Xbox forums where people have the same issue with their Xbox 1x but their ps4 and ps5, pcs, macs, tablets,, phones,, etc.. work just fine.. I've already been on phone with viasat internet and we troubleshooted everything. Also my cell phones register 130 mbps download speeds. My laptop as well but my Xbox registers slow speeds like 0 mbps to 8 mbps. I have cleared blu-ray precedent storage and cleared the alternate mack address. This did not help. I need a Xbox engineers help NOT the standard Xbox help desk person. Those people can't help me with this. This issue is way over their heads. Please help, this is so frustrating. I finally have high speed internet and I can't use it. BTW my mobile hospot works just fine with my Xbox 1x. It will matchmake and when using Xbox network speed test it registers around 50 to 60 mbps download and 3mbps upload. That's mobile Hotspot, problem with that is I don't get very much of it then my speed gets cut I. Half. So I finally broke down a bought some very fast high speed internet and it's worthless to me because I can't use it at all with my Xbox 1x. Please help. Only very smart engineers reply Please. I do networking and copiers for a living. Also I did notice that my ISP USES IPv6 but my xbox1x is registering IPv4 only.

:)

toddashley, May 31, 2021
  2. Bri.The.Betta Win User

Game Pass Ultimate not working on Xbox

Are you on series consoles? Because I'm only able to play on my 1x right now.. Not the series S
  3. KALEEF Win User

Borderlands 2 shift codes(18 keys)

Shift codes are entered under Extras from the main menu.

For robots like already said use corrosive weapons.

I like to have a few different elemental weapons of the same type of weapon in my backpack just incase lol. 1x Fire, 1x electric and 1x corrosive sniper rifle.
  4. XboxHatesMyPoo Win User

DLC Announced

argh! here's the full R/U deck:

Creatures:

2x Wee Dragonauts

2x Skirsdrag Cultis (Innistrad)

2x Arc Runner

2x Æther Tradewinds

2x Lightning Elemental

2x Murder Of Crows (Innistrad)

2x Air Servant

2x Gelectrode

1x Wind Drake

1x Skizzik

1x Lightning Serpent

1x Spellbound Dragon

1x Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind

1x Thundermare

1x Mahamoti Djinn

Spell:

3x Into The Roil

3x Shock

2x Lightning Bolt

1x Prophetic Bolt

1x Electropotense
  5. Vengefuld2d90178-1bf Win User

All my games dlcs missing

Same here, works on my sons xbox slim but no games work on my 1x
  6. SGM26 Win User

What do you spend your credits on? (MP)

Overall, what would you recommend?

1x Spectre pack or 3x Veteran packs?

I still can't make my mind up, lol.
Thema:

1. Not able to match make using my Xbox 1x - Similar Threads - able match using

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  7. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  8. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...