Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

Discus and support Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TanmayGarg0211, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

Hello, in my Xbox series S, whenever I try to install CoD Warzone, it is showing that " It is above the restriction of a signed-in user." Please help me and tell me whether I can play it without Xbox Gold or no?

:)

TanmayGarg0211, Apr 9, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold)

You can't as It requires gold
  3. darkist1 Win User

Codmw

To be able to play online you'll still need Xbox Live Gold. Even though the COD Warzone game is free.

Warzone is unfortunately only online.
  4. LucioBacino Win User

Call of Duty Warzone com problema ??

Acabei de instalar o COD Warzone, porém, não consigo iniciar o modo do Warzone, fica bloqueado e com uma legenda "Xbox Live Gold", eu assino o Game Pass Ultimate, logo tenho a Gold, correto ? Alguém sabe me dizer o por que não está dando ? Eu preciso jogar
    os treinamentos para desbloquear ?

[Translation-I just installed COD Warzone, however, I can not start warzone mode, it gets locked and with a caption "Xbox Live Gold", I sign the Ultimate Game Pass, so I have the Gold, correct ? Can anyone tell me why you're not giving? Do I need
    to play the trainings to unlock ? ]
    No deja entrar al COD warzone

-[Translation - Does not allow the COD warzone]
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I unmute my Xbox one series s ??

Fyi thete is no xbox one series s

There is Xbox one s and there are xbox series consoles
  6. ImAice Win User

Call of duty

Warzone can be played on the PlayStation:registered: 4, PlayStation:registered: 5, Xbox:registered: One, Xbox Series S | X:tm:, and PC via Battle.net. COD mobile is not available. To make crossplay possible, Warzone requires players to log in to an Activision/Call of Duty account.

https://www.callofduty.com/warzone/strategyguid...
Thema:

1. Not able to install CoD Warzone on my Xbox Series S. ( FYI I dont have Xbox Gold) - Similar Threads - able install CoD

2. I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message: We weren't able to...: I cannot install Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC? I get this message from Windows 11: "We weren't able to install the app (0x80073CF6)" 31635452-d5bb-429e-a940-28a80cf9fb78
  3. My xbox series s is not able to download a specific game and is displaying “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series s is not able to download a specific game and is displaying “installation...: Hi, I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 2023 recently and played it for a while just fine. Then the game got an update and it is not downloading the update displaying an “installation...
  4. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  5. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  6. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...
  7. Not able to install or update Xbox App on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to install or update Xbox App on new computer: Hello! I'm trying to install or update the Xbox app on new laptop, the laptop already was with the app and needed update only, however, hours already and nothing has been done. I already update...
  8. Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games installed, but I'm not able to play with them (xbox app): I tried nearly everything. Reinstalled windows, steps from that topic: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-install-games-from-the-xbox-app/382d865b-2c96-4a80-bc4e-1a9a5068361a...
  9. Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am not able to install forza Motorsport on Xbox One using game pass subscription....: I tried installing Forza Motorsport via Xbox game pass from Microsoft store and it says not compatible on Xbox one even though the game is available for Xbox one. It says try on Xbox series X....
  10. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....