Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?

Discus and support Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thadarkorange, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?

after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt work so i tried to do another one and it wasnt working at all. so a couple weeks go by and the new realm is made but i made my own realm to see if i could get achievments and i couldnt, what is going on??? i play on nintnedo switch and some things are buggy for me but im just completely unable to get achievements no matter what world im in, i dont set any world to creative during my survival runs so im not sure whats going on at all

:)

thadarkorange, Jun 8, 2023
  2. thadarkorange Win User

thank you for replying, im sending my issue to the minecraft website. will the solution be sent to me through email? or will i have to check back another time?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello TheDarkOrange, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this unexpected situation while trying to earn achievements on Minecraft for Nintendo Switch edition. In situations like this, the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there
    You should be able to receive an email from them as soon as they're able to reply.

Try checking your inbox from time to time, and the spam folder too.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft On windows 10

If you wish to play Minecraft on a different device than which you have a copy you will need to purchase the game on the new device, as it is not a PlayAnywhere title.

You will however be able to get the achievements for each of the copies linked to your Microsoft account.
  6. Jake Marich Win User

If I recovered my hacked account and changed the password, will Microsoft unlock my account?

My main account for Minecraft was locked. I was level 260 on hypixel, 420 stars 13.5 fkdr on bedwars. Not to mention it was my first ever Minecraft account. I really hope to be able to get it back.
Thema:

1. Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account? - Similar Threads - able achievements minecraft

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  4. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  5. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  9. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  10. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99