Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf .

Discus and support Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf . in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made this new Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my pc, but I keep getting this error message when trying to log onto the Xbox app via pc, i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by temitor, Jan 23, 2023.

1. temitor
    temitor Guest

I made this new Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my pc, but I keep getting this error message when trying to log onto the Xbox app via pc, i can log on Microsoft web, Xbox mobile app but not Xbox console companion or the Xbox app. I have been through countless methods and forums and nothing is working, I am trying to get in contact to call Microsoft but every time I try to request a call to fix the problem, I get told that either something went wrong or they are unable to process my call request. So I have come to conclusion that I just spent money on Minecraft just to be told that my account is messed up and I cannot play Minecraft that is on my account.

:)

temitor, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, it seems that your getting Error 0x800704cf when you try to login to Xbox app on your PC. This error 0x800704cf means there’s a temporary network problem.

Kindly try checking this support article Error 0x800704CF occurs while signing in, or when installing or playing a PC game | Xbox Support containing some relevant troubleshooting that could help us fix this error.

After further research, we were able to check an anwer in the community who got 53 positive votes from other community members. Here's the method "What you have to do is skip the sign in part. The easiest way to do this is if you have a phone with hotspot turn that on and sign into your account on the hotspot then plug in the wired network you want to use while the hot spot is still on and you are still signed in. Then the xbox should automatically connect to the wired connection and you can turn of the hotspot and play on the wired connection"

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. {Parity} Win User

Erro 0x800704cf no Xbox one

See if this
    LINK
    helps you to resolve the issue.
  4. Georges C. Win User

unable to signin

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Oqlu, this error is related to your network connections, I did a quick search and found something that can help you.

https://digiworthy.com/2020/10/10/fix-error-cod...

https://www.howtoedge.com/how-to-fix-the-error-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had me reinstall Window 10... And I still have that error 0x880704cf

6. AnyForza4life Win User

Xbox live service issue

That's not worked either

Error code: 0x800704cf
Thema:

1. Not able to fix Error 0x800704cf . - Similar Threads - able fix Error

2. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  3. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  4. Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for not being able to log in on lords of the fallen: I keep selecting the log in prompt in game but it doesn't log in. Also I'm not able to play multiplayer anymore. 44f5abdc-39d3-490b-9509-9698ce6fb705
  5. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  6. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  7. How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix not being able to link my discord to my xbox.: I have tried many times to re link my discord but it always says I need to relink it I know it isn't an issue with discord because I tried making a new discord account and the same thing happened....
  8. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....
  9. How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to sign in on Xbox Minecraft code: cauldron: I've been trying to sign in for about an hour, I uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times reconnected my Internet and tried different connections but it still isn't working....
  10. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...