Not able to change Microsoft/Minecraft Account

Discus and support Not able to change Microsoft/Minecraft Account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I've been experiencing an issue since today on my android phone where I can't change my accounts in Minecraft as I have 2 accounts in particular for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Steven Krüger, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Not able to change Microsoft/Minecraft Account

I've been experiencing an issue since today on my android phone where I can't change my accounts in Minecraft as I have 2 accounts in particular for different reasons, I wanted to log into my other account and it wouldn't let me, when I tried to it kept logging me back into the account I was first on, I selected the option "Log into a different account" but as I did it redirected me but then logged me straight back into the account I was first on

any help to this would be highly appreciated

:)

Steven Krüger, Jun 20, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Try to delete the app's cache and retry.

If the problem persists, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Hope this helps!
  3. kevinmart1 Win User

My minecraft account was hacked, what do i do?

Hello! This wasn’t a xbox but a Minecraft one, when I bought it I chose the microsoft edition one. I was able to log in with microsoft to get in the account. The hacker took my account and changed the alias.
  4. dulckogranps Win User

How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to a different one?

When I asked Mojang again, they replied with this:

Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They will be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems.

Does this mean I can't change accounts?
  5. SIWAKORN HOMJAN Win User

Migrate Minecraft Account

Mojang say "Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They may be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems."
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

Yes, it is possible to install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC, in the Launcher it appears with the name "Minecraft for Windows".

Regarding the migration question, don't worry, your Minecraft Java Edition will not disappear, the only thing that will change is that the game license will be linked to the Microsoft account where you migrate it and after that to be able to run the game you will only have to log in with your Microsoft account instead of your Mojang account.
Thema:

1. Not able to change Microsoft/Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - able change Microsoft

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer bar greyed out and not able to change/new controller breaking current...: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox Series S and just had the opportunity to begin using it for the first time. However, upon joining a party, I noticed two issues. The first issue was that I...
  8. Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.: Hello, my microsoft account (same i am using right now) was hacked a few weeks ago and the hacker changed my recovery email and password. I was able to get my account back and change the password...
  9. Am I able to revert the changes I have made to my username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to revert the changes I have made to my username?: I have recently changed my username, and would like to change it back to before. Is this possible? My new username does not fit me, and I prefer my old username. I realised I had made a BIG...
  10. Would you guys be able to change a username mistake?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Would you guys be able to change a username mistake?: Would you be so kindly to help my son change his name, my youngest used his free name chnaged a long time agp and i wanted to see if you guys would be willing to give him another chance. Thank you...