Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ...

Discus and support Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to cancel the subscription. Please help. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FiveKoala423482, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ...

Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to cancel the subscription. Please help.

Thanks

:)

FiveKoala423482, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Chris21ce
    Chris21ce Guest
    please,please,please heeeeelp me

You can cancel it but once you do that you wont be able to go on live again until you purchase another month/year membership of xbox live again!

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    . From the contact us page, use the Call Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email!

Chris21ce, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Knowitall(2), Oct 28, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ...

Smwutches, Oct 28, 2018
  5. Hey FiveKoala423482,

You can view or cancel any of your existing Microsoft subscriptions here:
    http://commerce.microsoft.com.

You can also contact the billing department at
    Xbox Support
    for any assistance you need regarding subscriptions.

Best,

Nozzle Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ... :)

At the Nozzle, Oct 28, 2018
  6. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    I dont think there is a way to directly from the console.

banky71, Oct 28, 2018
  7. hackhar
    hackhar Guest
    You can only buy Xbox Live, EA Access and Game Pass from the Console

hackhar, Nov 2, 2018
  8. hackhar Win User

Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to cancel the subscription. Please help.

You can only buy Xbox Live, EA Access and Game Pass from the Console
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. banky71 Win User

I dont think there is a way to directly from the console.
  11. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey FiveKoala423482,

You can view or cancel any of your existing Microsoft subscriptions here:
    http://commerce.microsoft.com.

You can also contact the billing department at
    Xbox Support
    for any assistance you need regarding subscriptions.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  12. Chris21ce Win User

please,please,please heeeeelp me

You can cancel it but once you do that you wont be able to go on live again until you purchase another month/year membership of xbox live again!

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
    . From the contact us page, use the Call Support option. You cannot cancel your account through chat or email!
Thema:

1. Not able to cancel Xbox live subscription. I can see it in Xbox console, but no option to ... - Similar Threads - able cancel live

2. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  3. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  4. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  5. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  8. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  9. Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change recovery email due to hacker cancelling the process.: Hello, my microsoft account (same i am using right now) was hacked a few weeks ago and the hacker changed my recovery email and password. I was able to get my account back and change the password...
  10. I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was updating Minecraft on my xbox but the update froze at 0%. Im also not able to cancel...: Minecraft update won’t work/froze 1c9b48c7-8dc3-4100-8779-9f2d9298e297