Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.

Discus and support Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have been trying to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION from the Microsoft store for 3 days now but without progress. I charged my store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyanka Verbshy, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S.

Hi

I have been trying to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION from the Microsoft store for 3 days now but without progress. I charged my store account by redeeming gift cards with $45.33 and the games total $43.54 so everything must go well. However when I press buy a message shows saying: "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I tried deleting local saved games but with no luck. Even though I have added extra storage on the console so space is not an issue. Please help.

:)

Pyanka Verbshy, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Pyanka Verbshy Win User

[​IMG]

Here is the message and the code.
  3. onlycoppers Win User

Two point hospital

Ive tried the power cycle but not cleaned cache, I'll try that today. Thanks
  4. julosjc Win User

Two Point Hospital

Hi there you may need to delete the game and re-install
  5. kev edin Win User

Two point hospital

I have had it freeze a few times but nothing else 🤔
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Two point hospital

No issues known sorry. I had a problem personnaly from the XBox Game Pass on PC with the download won't launch, but it was probably came from my internet bandwich. Resolved now.
Thema:

1. Not able to buy Two point hospital: JUMBO EDITION on Xbox one S. - Similar Threads - able buy point

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  4. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  5. If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Ark: Survival Ascended on the Microsoft store on my PC, will I be able to use it...: I want to know for this game to see where I buy it. 1ffa5418-cd83-417f-a19c-bd8a7e1272b1
  6. Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to buy Minecraft with USD even though I live outside of the US?: I've earned some money from commissions, all paid in USD. However, when I checked to purchase Minecraft, it asked for a US address, and I was wondering if it was required for me to live in the US...
  7. If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...: I have a Xbox one but I can’t play on that since it’s not supported but I plan on upgrading to the series x or s soon. I have a gaming pc but still want to be able to play it on the Xbox once I...
  8. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...: Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass...
  9. If I buy a game on Xbox Gamepass PC, will I be able to play it indefinitely without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game on Xbox Gamepass PC, will I be able to play it indefinitely without...: Title says it all I've been only playing Warhammer 40,000: Darktide on Xbox Gamepass PC, and I figured it would make more sense to just buy the game on Microsoft/Gamepass and let the subscription...
  10. Will I be able to play starfield early if I have game pass ultimate and just buy the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play starfield early if I have game pass ultimate and just buy the...: Hello, I just have a simple question about Starfield. I have game pass ultimate. Will I be able to play starfield early if I buy just the premium upgrade alone? 776aa489-796b-491d-8a81-06fca676f5c8