Not able to add friends in FIFA 22 xbox s

Discus and support Not able to add friends in FIFA 22 xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a X box S, I am not able to search friends on FIFA 22 nor other people can find me. I have added a friend in xbox yet that person is still not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pooja nain, Mar 8, 2023.

1. pooja nain
    pooja nain Guest

I have a X box S, I am not able to search friends on FIFA 22 nor other people can find me. I have added a friend in xbox yet that person is still not visible in friends list in fifa. I searched online but nothing is working.

I also tried downloading the EA app on pc and successfully added the friend on EA app but again not working.

Kindly help.

:)

pooja nain, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 22 on Series X and XB1

Hi DanielMunday, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

According to EA you won't be able to play across console generations or cross-play in FIFA 22.

You can only play with an Xbox One player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

"You will be able to match up with and against other players based on the version of FIFA 22 that you are playing.

If you are playing the PlayStation 4 version of FIFA 22 you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing on the same version of FIFA 22, regardless of whether they are playing on PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5. The same is true for the Xbox One version of FIFA 22, where you will be able to match up and play with and against other players who are playing the same version on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

If you are playing the PlayStation 5 version of FIFA 22, you will only be able to match up with and play against other players who are playing the PlayStation 5 version. The same is true for the Xbox Series X|S version of FIFA 22, where only players on Xbox Series X|S will be able to play each other."
  3. ROMARAIT Win User

The Old and New XBOX.

Unfortunately the game is demanding. You and a friend cannot play on different consoles. FIFA 22 is only available on Xbox Series X | S.

Good luck!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi Aman!

Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  5. Georges C. Win User

upgrade fifa 22 on xbox x

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello PhillipRees, in your description it was not very clear if you acquired Fifa for the new generation the Series S and X.

However I don't know which version of Fifa bought, but the version that comes with the two generations is the Ultimate Edition.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fifa-22-ultim...

Why Fifa don`t have upgrade to the next generation in the Standard version
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

fifa 22: trying to play online with Xbox x and xbox 1s

I ask because, according to the EA website, you cannot play across console generations on FIFA 22 unless the newer generation console is using the last generation console version.

You can only play with an Xbox One S player if you're playing the Xbox One version on your Xbox Series X (if you are on the Series X, not the One X). The Xbox One X and One S consoles should be able to play together.

Please refer to the section "Will PlayStation 5 players be able to match up and play against PlayStation 4 players? What about Xbox Series X|S players with Xbox One?" at:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-22/new...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any question you may have.
Thema:

1. Not able to add friends in FIFA 22 xbox s - Similar Threads - able add friends

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  7. Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Able to Add Funds to Child's Account - Something Went Wrong: I am unable to add funds to my child's account. For a couple of days now I receive this message: "Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or...
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys be able to add vbucks as an option?: I don't play on playstation instead I play on pc and it's not like a can get an xbox giftcard to use on vbucks is there an other way? d80acdcb-77f0-45ca-9c4d-6d281b02c194
  10. my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my modern warfare 2019 wont download at all, all the add ons and packs were able to...: my modern warfare 2019 does not want to download although every add on and packs for the game do download is there any particular reason e559aab3-efef-425e-a5c4-c8ea8aa40f66