Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!!

Discus and support Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AKRider440, May 30, 2023.

1. AKRider440
    AKRider440 Guest

I’m at wits end with your controllers microsoft. I will put this in mind that I am VERY gentle with your 180 dollar piece of [mod removed] series 2 controller. All 8 of them that I had to replace to faulty bumpers!!!!! I’m so done you should be held accountable for ripping people off. ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND FIX IT!!! Or make a deal with ALL games to have console mouse n key support so I can stop buying yours and scuffs garbage controllers. [mod removed]

:)

AKRider440, May 30, 2023
  2. Badger4life Win User

elite controller trash

I've run into the same issue with my Elite Series 2. I'm going with a Scuf controller next. I'll never buy another xbox elite controller, they're poorly manufactured controllers that cost almost $200.
  3. Boaz_ Win User

Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

Hey JtK,

The Elite controller is definitely a very nice step up from the controller that comes with the console. You get a lot of opportunities for customization, and it feels great. If I understand your question correctly, you're wondering if the warranty on your
    console will carry over to the Elite controller? Is it a warranty through Xbox or a third party such as Best Buy? The warranty on your Xbox will cover the Xbox and controller that came with it, but not the separately purchased Elite controller. If the warranty
    is through a third party, it would be best to check with them. Hope this helps!

Boaz
  4. noboundz Win User

Is the upgrade from the Elite to the Slim Worth it?

omg yes u must! u must buy the slim! throw your elite in the trash! but not straight in the trash! u must hammer it to pieces first, and then burn it, and then throw it in the trash!! yeah!
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one elite controller thumbstick replacements

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

It could be stick drift, which there is no fix for, unfortunately. Your only option is to get it repaired or purchase a new one.

If your controller is still in warranty (Standard controller 90 days, Elite 1 year, Design Lab 120 days), then you can contact support and book it in for repair.

If the controller is out of warranty, then Microsoft do not fix them and your only option is to get a replacement.
Thema:

1. Not a question your “elite” controller are trash FIX THEM!!!! - Similar Threads - question “elite” controller

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Question? Breakdown? Active Running Xbox?: So I’ve had my series s a while now and it was over heating like crazy and I knew it was down to the dust and I be honest my fan was making a weird noise.. so anyway I took all the casing off my...
  4. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  5. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  6. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  7. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  8. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 core questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 core questions: If i play with my elite series 2 core controller wired On my xbox Will it also charge at the same time the battery? 3d7373a2-3adb-4407-9eea-7ad66afeedfa
  10. Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Controller Extended Warranty Question: Hello! I am currently in the market of buying an Xbox Elite 2 controller through Design Lab. I've been reading a lot of comments, forums, and even heard through some reviews on YouTube that speak...