not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app...

Discus and support not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app and signing back in tends to resolve issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by epsx Halo24 9T, Nov 19, 2022.

  1. not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app...


    not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app and signing back in tends to resolve issues

    :)
     
    epsx Halo24 9T, Nov 19, 2022
    #1
  2. ⎛⎝ᵃʰᵉᵍᵃ Win User

    Xbox remote play doesn't work on new iPhone 14 Pro Max

    i also have a question or certain questions about the remote play. i want to really understand how remote play functions like all the ins and outs. so my first question is, are you allowed to use remote play when the console is off? because i tried the opposite of that Friday and it worked but if i were to turn the console completely off am i still able to access my games and play them through the Xbox app when the system is turned off?
  3. Angel_3001 Win User

    How do I remotely sign out of Xbox from my phone

    Unauthorized sign in
    I have the same question. My xbox was stolen and I would like to sign out of my console remotely.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    No console appearing with remote play

    Hi Squidward66, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    I'm sorry you're going through this problem, from what I understand you want to use remote play of your console with your mobile phone using the Xbox application, is that correct? If so, I found the following information for you:

    If remote play is already enabled on your console and the mobile app asks you to enable it on Xbox, go to the My Library tab and select Consoles. Then scroll down to refresh the list of consoles.

    If you are performing these steps correctly, but your console still does not appear in the list, you can find more information at the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-remote-play-gaming

    If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Can I play EAFC 24 on remote play? And does it work just like it does on console?

  6. - AJ - Win User

    Xbox One S Remote Play Microsoft Rewards

    Hi, UnwaryCoin9457! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    Yes, checking the Microsoft Rewards app by remotely playing on your Xbox One S console is possible.

    • To enable remote play on your console:

    - Go to Settings > General > Power options > and set the power mode to "Sleep"
    - Go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote features > and check the box for remote features.

    • On your phone:

    - Download the Xbox mobile app
    - Tap the console icon and then select "Remote play on this device"

    * If you haven't registered your console on the app, you'll need to press on the console icon and then "Set up a console" > "Add existing console".

    - Once remote play is working, you can just navigate to My Games & apps > Apps > and launch the Microsoft Rewards app.

    I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
Thema:

not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app...

Loading...
  1. not a question but for linking to my console for remote play I found signing out of the app... - Similar Threads - question linking console

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. Roblox - Question about linking accounts

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox - Question about linking accounts: My son mainly plays roblox on the xbox and we've have made purchases on that account and he just got a new tablet for Christmas and would like to play roblox on there and wants to use the same...
  7. account question linking two accounts

    in XBoX Accessibility
    account question linking two accounts: Hi all, My kids x box broke and he got a new one. I'm unsure of the acct. information (ie. email and password) of the old account. I know of several possibilities but I'm afraid to keep trying...
  8. My question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My question was sent to 'Xbox specialists' but the link just leads me to an error page?: Good afternoon, I have reached out to Microsoft Support for help with my account and I have had an email that my question has been sent to the 'Xbox Specialists' and there is a link to 'Connect...
  9. Question regarding Xbox Game Bar "Copy Link" feature on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding Xbox Game Bar "Copy Link" feature on Windows 10: About a month ago I found the copy clip feature that was added to the game bar game captures. I was excited about this because it made uploading clips to my gaming group's discord channel super...
  10. Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X: Multiple Monitors/System Link Question: I'd like to be able to have up to 6 monitors/TVs allowing 6 players to play together but without splitting screens (each player would have their own screen, no split screen). Is there a way to do...