Not a green screen of death, just refuses to show video

Discus and support Not a green screen of death, just refuses to show video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Green screen for all video on my series s, randomly, mid video, resetting only fixes it for a sec, but it always goes back, is this because of a trashy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ph3noxx, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Ph3noxx
    Ph3noxx Guest

Green screen for all video on my series s, randomly, mid video, resetting only fixes it for a sec, but it always goes back, is this because of a trashy update? Why does it happen so frequently, why do games work but not videos, I like the xbox for the entertainment it can provide, but this takes alot away, I payed for a good console, I take care of my stuff, why all the sudden is it acting up? I never changed my settings, theyre still on recommended, I just dont get it, and it blows

:)

Ph3noxx, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PH3NOXX

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your Series S, may I know if you already tried:

A. Connecting the console to a different HDMI port or TV

B. Using a completely different HDMI cable

C. If you’re using an insider build / beta OS, leaving the program

D. Factory reset the console but keeping games and apps

E. Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
    PS: if you’re indeed using an insider build, please leave the program before trying this option
  3. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

if you have a problem here is fix

in my case for the green screen of death i just insert a disc game
  4. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

in my case for the green screen of death i just insert a disc game
  5. XxDRAKENBANExX Win User

I feel the return rate with Xbox One could be very high.

black blue and green screen of death this time? or just different shades of blue LMFAO
  6. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
Thema:

1. Not a green screen of death, just refuses to show video - Similar Threads - green screen death

2. Xbox series x green screen of death

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x green screen of death: Picture is there but it's all green 4d73fb88-33c8-436b-949a-f451569851c5
  3. Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting a green screen of death Xbox without the pair button: So here’s my problem. My Xbox’s storage has been completely filled up on accident and it is extremely slow. I cannot reset the Xbox through settings and I also cannot delete any games. Most of the...
  4. Green Screen of death series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green Screen of death series x: Xbox series X just over a year old. Turnt it on today boom green screen. I've changed HDMI cables and ports no luck. I have tried the eject power and pair buttons no joy it wont show anything...
  5. Xbox one green screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one green screen of death?: If you have a green screen of death or black screen or won't let you format your hard-drive. a lot of the time its the hard-drive messed up especially in the xbox one/s because of the hdd. This...
  6. Green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death: So I just got my xbox series x and it was working fine till now. I get the green screen of death and the xbox button on the console starts to light up in burst of three then it shuts off. I did...
  7. Controller won’t connect and Green screen of death (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect and Green screen of death (Xbox One): Hi, My controller randomly disconnected and won’t reconnect even after putting new batteries and trying the usb plug trick. And I’m unable to fix the green screen of death issue because of it....
  8. Green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death: My Xbox series x consistently flashes a green screen and shuts off during Halo online gameplay. I’ve followed all the recommendations that Microsoft support reps have suggested in other forum...
  9. Series X Green Screen of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Green Screen of Death: So my Series X has a solid green screen after turning on. Little research I’m assuming it’s the green screen of death. My warranty expired Dec 3 21. Like the red ring of death on the 360. Is...
  10. Xbox One Green Screen of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Green Screen of Death: I have an old COD: Advanced Warfare edition Xbox One that I got back in 2013. For the longest time, I had no issues. A few weeks ago I experienced the green screen of death for the first time. I...