None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app.

Discus and support None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I've been having issues with Forza Horizon 5, so I decided to reinstall windows to try and fix this. The games that are still installed won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flipywap, Mar 23, 2023.

1. flipywap
    flipywap Guest

Recently I've been having issues with Forza Horizon 5, so I decided to reinstall windows to try and fix this. The games that are still installed won't appear on the sidebar, and when I go to install or try playing any of the games through the app, it pops up with a frowny face, no error code or anything.
    None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app. [​IMG]

None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app. [​IMG]

:)

flipywap, Mar 23, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

try rolling back the last windows update.

How to Roll Back Windows 10 to a Previous Version of Windows

To go back to a previous version of Windows, do the following:

If your computer is unplugged, make sure you plug it into the wall outlet and click Next.

Click Start and type "recovery".

Select Recovery Options (System Setup).

Under Recovery, select Go Back to Windows [X], where [X] is the previous version of Windows.

Select a reason for the reversal, then click Next.

Click Back to Windows [X].

Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the rollback.

When the rollback is complete, the computer will boot into the previous version of Windows. If you used a password to log in in the previous version of Windows, you will need that password to log in.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

as a player I can only inform you, if you do not want to carry out any procedure, I advise you to speak with support, but the instructions are the same way he needs your cooperation to be able to help him in any way. They answer in the online chat option on the live status page.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

if nothing works you will have to format your windows to install your games, so far I can't follow anything that was done with the procedures that I inform you, you need to help with the feedback so that you know what is disturbing your installation of windows already that other users are using the service normally.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Try restarting your computer and then launching the Xbox app again.

Try reset the Xbox app by going to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset.
  6. MarkC957 Win User

Xbox app not working

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I already tried that yesterday and it didn't seem to work but when I opened my Xbox app today my installed games actually appeared correctly in the sidebar whereas they didn't before. However, my installation is still stuck at 0 bytes/sec and none of my installed games actually open. I click play in the app but nothing happens.
Thema:

1. None of my installed games are appearing on the sidebar in the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - None installed games

2. None of my controllers work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my controllers work properly: I have had this issue for quite a while. I’ve been able to live with it but I really want to get this fixed. This might not be the right way to describe it, but anytime I try to play a game, the...
  3. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  4. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  5. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  8. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  9. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  10. None of my games are installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games are installing.: New computer New XBOX subscriber. none of my games are downloading. continues to say 0% progress after hours. how do i fix? d0262949-9800-4020-a099-3894ef4dfefa