None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update

Discus and support None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I updated my Xbox one today and for a few hours my games were working okay. There were some crashes and game freezes but nothing out of the norm.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killroy978, Oct 23, 2017.

1. killroy978
    killroy978 Guest

So I updated my Xbox one today and for a few hours my games were working okay. There were some crashes and game freezes but nothing out of the norm. However after playing fallout 4 for a while it froze again and when I tried booting it back up it would go
    to a black screen and would not load the game. I then tried to play skyrim it would not let me get past the starting screen. At this point I thought maybe bethesda screwed up, but when I tried playing Dragoball Xenoverse 2 the same thing happened. I am fairly
    certain now that microsofts latest xbox one update screwed up big time and would like a solution ASAP. Oh and word of advice if somthing is not broke dont "fix" it, becuase everything was working far better before the update.

:)

killroy978, Oct 23, 2017
  2. None of the Solitaire games are working - neither Daily puzzle nor Medium Mayhem

Feb 23 2017 ... none of the solitaire games are working.

ClayishCross027, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Darknyte 18
    Darknyte 18 Guest
    Fall Update Issue

I just downloaded the fall update and after my xbox restarted, it stayed for a while on the xbox 360 splash screen. After that it showed none of my profiles, after checking storage it said i had to format my hard drive. None of my download games and dlc
    is showing up also. Is anyone else experiencing this issue after downloading the fall update?

Darknyte 18, Oct 23, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

If that doesn't fix the issue, then I suggest doing a factory reset of the console (With keeping Games and Apps installed). Keep in mind that you will need your account credentials in order to redownload the profile.

See the steps here:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know the results

5. same problem factory reset did not work because same update is used. Fix this!!!

Sinistermantis5, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Sinistermantis5 Win User

same problem factory reset did not work because same update is used. Fix this!!!
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't fix the issue, then I suggest doing a factory reset of the console (With keeping Games and Apps installed). Keep in mind that you will need your account credentials in order to redownload the profile.

See the steps here:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Let us know the results
  8. İbrahim__1 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Stuck on Loading Screen

Hey thanks for the answers.

I'm on Fall update right now and i installed AMD Fall update beta driver. But looks like this driver broken. After i going back my old driver everything works fine right now. My problem fixed.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox one Startup issue after Fall 2017 Update

Hey there Torres0717.

To start out, do you have any USB devices plugged into your Xbox One? If you do, let's have you start by unplugging those to see if there was any change. If you don't have any USB devices plugged in, clarify if you have your console set to Instant On or Power
    Save.
  10. kickass21234567 Win User

Controller barely working and external not loading games

None of my games load on my xbox after update
Thema:

1. None of my games are working after the fall 2017 update - Similar Threads - None games are

2. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  3. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  4. None of my headsets work for game chat anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    None of my headsets work for game chat anymore: I haven’t used game chat in awhile and none of my headsets work now anymore for game chat 1f7b6f43-01e2-4b22-a372-55c0c92aefe8
  5. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...
  6. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  7. New computer is loaded with Windows 11; now none of my games (GameHouse and BigFish) have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New computer is loaded with Windows 11; now none of my games (GameHouse and BigFish) have...: New computer is loaded with Windows 11. Installed GameHouse and BigFish game manager. My games are there but no profiles or progress 309d53b6-2cad-4213-b799-b2ac8ae20684
  8. None of My games will open and run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of My games will open and run: None of My games will open and ruN a025ae5c-2fa0-466d-9742-13be40f5dbf8
  9. None of my xbox one game discs show up on my xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my xbox one game discs show up on my xbox one.: None of my xbox one game discs show up on my xbox one screen, when I insert them. The disc does not spin as when I eject it, it is in the same position as it was inserted. The disc spins only when...
  10. None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...: None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried everything I have over 400 games and only 9 show up in the library can anyone help...