None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...

Discus and support None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch a game it redirects me to the Gaming Services. It has been reinstalled already, so I have nothing to do once this happens. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Capt.GingerBread, Nov 13, 2021.

1. None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...

Every time I try to launch a game it redirects me to the Gaming Services. It has been reinstalled already, so I have nothing to do once this happens. I made sure my windows was updated, and I tried to use (Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers) in the administrator powershell, but to no avail. This is becoming very frustrating.

:)

Capt.GingerBread, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Capt.GingerBread Win User

None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already installed the games.

So I followed the steps, and after restarting it seemed to work. (I was given the new banner requesting I install gaming services) However, the issue sadly persists.
  3. BootyhoundDDO Win User

None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already installed the games.

1. Right-click the Windows Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse
    4. Restart your device.
    5. Start the Xbox application. You should see a blue banner with the following message: "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"
    6. Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services.
    7. After the installation is complete, you should be able to install and start games again.
    I found the registry keys section I found elsewhere on the internet is not on the troubleshooting steps. It does seem to fix the problem. I was shown the actual website by a Microsoft tech during a support call 2 nights ago while he was remotely connected to my computer trying to find the actual source of the error. the error has something to do with windows updates. I have been plauged with this issue and notice it after each reboot from the last 3 windows update cycles. would be nice if a dev could figure out the cause and maybe fix it.
  4. Capt.GingerBread Win User

Ok, I will try with the added steps and report my findings. Thank you for the assistance.
  5. SammyVS Win User

6. Sketchtheunicorn Win User

Why can't I play offline anymore!!

An update on the problem: my local library loans out hotspots for a week at a time and I have been able to confirm that my Xbox is set as my home xbox. Despite this, if I shut off the hotspot and then restart the console, none of my games are accessible,
    not even my paid for games. The games tab on games and apps simply tells me to sign up for game pass if I'm looking for games to play. I get that I may not be able to play game pass games, but this is ridiculous
Thema:

None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already...

1. None of my Game Pass games are accessible, even though I just paid for it and have already... - Similar Threads - None Game Pass

2. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  3. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...
  4. None of my headsets work for game chat anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    None of my headsets work for game chat anymore: I haven’t used game chat in awhile and none of my headsets work now anymore for game chat 1f7b6f43-01e2-4b22-a372-55c0c92aefe8
  5. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...
  6. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - None of the perks are displayed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - None of the perks are displayed: First off, my age settings are above 18 so that wouldn't be what's affecting this. I have this active subscription right now [img] (and yes, this is only the first month 1dollar subcription...
  8. I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently got the xbox game pass for pc and I downloaded a few games but none of them work: my games open for a second and close out of nowhere i tried everything i know to try to fix it but nothing seems to work for example: the MCC gives me a fatal error, enter the gungeon and...
  9. 在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗[Translation- Buy game pass in xbox...: 这 下载后可以免费玩吗?有时间限制吗? [Translation-Can I play for free after downloading? Is there a time limit?] [img] cda14f7c-c385-4611-8ca7-9020e079efee
  10. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...