None of my friends are showing up on my friends list

Discus and support None of my friends are showing up on my friends list in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was playing games earlier and everything was fine, I got off and got back on later and I of my friends are on my list no even as offline. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TwistV5, Nov 2, 2022.

1. TwistV5
    TwistV5 Guest

I was playing games earlier and everything was fine, I got off and got back on later and I of my friends are on my list no even as offline. I tried restarting and looking them up again but nothing happened

:)

TwistV5, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Twistv5

When you say "restarting" do you mean power cycling the console?

If not, please try it:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. AndrewWhyman2 Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

I also have this problem, none of my friends are showing up but they're still my friend if I look on their individual profile. Two of them reappeared after I unfavourited and favourited them again but that's it, my list is otherwise completely empty.

This is on Xbox Gamebar on PC.
  4. Kinectamaniac Win User

Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!

Well it sure is showing up on my friends' friend's list...even though my settings are set for it to be showing up for NO ONE.
  5. Kinectamaniac Win User

Major "Real Name Sharing" Security/Safety Issue!

Remember, I even did the "turn off name sharing"...and it's still showing up on my friend's list and my friend's friends list.
  6. HufflexHuffster Win User

Friends list problem. Can someone fix my friends list.

Same with me none of my friends are evening showing up now
Thema:

1. None of my friends are showing up on my friends list - Similar Threads - None friends are

2. None of my controllers work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my controllers work properly: I have had this issue for quite a while. I’ve been able to live with it but I really want to get this fixed. This might not be the right way to describe it, but anytime I try to play a game, the...
  3. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  4. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  5. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  8. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  9. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  10. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...: my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?...