none existent customer support

Discus and support none existent customer support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why is it now impossible to speak to someone about the problem i am having with the series s? The automated so called help is not fit for purpose and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Greig C1, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Greig C1
    Greig C1 Guest

Why is it now impossible to speak to someone about the problem i am having with the series s?

The automated so called help is not fit for purpose and keeps sending you around in circles without resolving anything. It gives you call times but they have removed the contact numbers and online chat help.

The uk Microsoft number, when i finally found it (it has been removed from Microsofts own site for some reason) just refers you back to the useless automated page when you are once again sent around in circles with no actual assistance or resolution.

This is the most appallingly frustrating customer service i have ever experienced. I am now stuck with a 4 month old faulty series s that doesn't work correctly and i have zero support. Microsoft are making it as difficult as possible for xbox customers to get help. Why?

:)

Greig C1, Aug 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Greig. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

We users only have the option to chat with a live agent or to request a callback on the Xbox support page. If the option to chat with a live agent does not appear to you, please keep changing the description of your issue and the topics/categories until it does.

But may I know exact your issue so I can try to help you with it? What exact is happening with your Series S console?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox UK support none existent

If a company does not have a descent support service and they are blatantly useless then I don't do business with that company.

Sony helpline, call and get answered fairly quickly.

Steam support chat based or ticket system, response within 2 hours.

EA (believe it or not lol) respond to tickets in 5 hours or less.

Epic same as EA.

Ubisoft 2 - 6 hour response time for tickets or email support.

Above goes for most other gaming companies I do business with.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox UK support none existent

Hi Kinny999. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue. Xbox Support can't assist you with getting a refund.

There is an official process for requesting refunds, which is online from this support page: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the criteria.

If your refund request is denied, then you can't get a refund. It's a final decision.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. 3kidsgary Win User

Unable to download new games & updates; receive error code: 0x8007045d.

Message to Microsoft....your customer service is none existent and for which a company of your stature should be seriously ashamed. Due to no answers nor support I now have a Xbox One X going in the bin or as you say.....trash can!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Is customer support even existent anymore?

Hello AP,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question with support. Sorry for the long time it is taking for your issue. Currently due to the worldwide pandemic support is very limited. It is even posted on the

support page

We’re experiencing heavy volume at the moment. Wait times for refund requests, contacting us, and other support services may be longer than usual.

Escalations themselves can take anywhere from 7 days to 3 weeks depending on the issues. As mentioned we recommend to keep in contact through emails with the support team.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. none existent customer support - Similar Threads - none existent customer

2. None of my controllers work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my controllers work properly: I have had this issue for quite a while. I’ve been able to live with it but I really want to get this fixed. This might not be the right way to describe it, but anytime I try to play a game, the...
  3. It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It’s been two weeks since I bought the controller but none of the buttons work, even with...: I never dropped the controller and I change the batteries when it warns me, also, the controller is open and it doesn’t work. fe505419-d34e-488f-b7dd-bcc0cf850c08
  4. None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox Series Charge & Play kits work anymore: I have two brand new Xbox series charge & play kits, both were bought at different stores and none of them will charge even in four different controllers using different cables and different...
  5. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  6. My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare profile got deleted with none of my progress, levels, classes, and etc....: MW2 Progress not saved. I need help because I had MW2 for a while and played it a lot but then i didn’t play any of it for months. when i found out mw3 was out i was inspired to play war zone...
  7. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  8. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  9. support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    support callback service broken - none of game working on console - series x: there is absolutely broken service from microsoft on the the callback support !!! Unable to launch any game. Tried factory reset and then after login to account, unable to search any games from...
  10. Xbox UK support none existent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox UK support none existent: Hey folks, I've been a paying customer since the OG Xbox days and rarely had to contact customer services but wow they have absolutely destroyed any UK specific services. The only way to speak...