Non "play anywhere games"

Discus and support Non "play anywhere games" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently switched to pc and sold my Xbox one is there no way I can play my non "play anywhere games" On my pc without having to repurchase through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BordieCiblo, Nov 7, 2021.

1. BordieCiblo
    BordieCiblo Guest

I recently switched to pc and sold my Xbox one is there no way I can play my non "play anywhere games" On my pc without having to repurchase through steam?

:)

BordieCiblo, Nov 7, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry no. With the exception of Microsoft's 'Play Anywhere', PC games are largely separate from their console counterparts. If you want the PC versions you'll need to purchase them again.

The good news is you don't have to purchase all of your PC games directly via steam, there are quite a few online retailers. I'm mostly a PC gamer and I use these two websites to look for PC gaming sales and deals:

https://www.fanatical.com/

https://gg.deals/

And PC games frequently go on sale, far more than they do on Xbox and at substantially better discounts.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Only games that are part of the Xbox Play Anywhere catalog can be played through the Microsoft Store on the PC, or through the Xbox app, as well as the console itself.

Xbox play anywhere games don't work on steam, you'd have to buy them again, it's a different store, they're different licenses, the titles that are part of the program will only work on the Microsoft Store on the pc and Xbox consoles since it's the same license as they are from the same store.

Xbox play anywhere is only possible, because Microsoft has its store on the PC and also on the Xbox, play anywhere refers to playing on different devices, but they must have a link with the Microsoft store to be able to work.

The games that are part of the program can be checked on the link below.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anyw...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. FRANCISCOXBOXER Win User

È possibile ottenere gratuitamente una copia di Gears of War per PC avendone già una per Xbox One?

Hello, and I am afraid no, since the game is not part of the "Play Anywhere" program.

Ciao, che il gioco non è parte del programma "Play Anywhere".
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If I own a Xbox game do I get access to it on PC

Flight Simulator is play Anywhere, so yes you do

Not every title is Play Anywhere, so please consult the details of each game before purchasing. Most non-Minecraft Microsoft games are PA
  6. NafrayuNox Win User

Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

I agree it would be nice, but that feature is for Play Anywhere titles.

In this case you have to see the two as being different games altogether.

I wish play anywhere was the standard for games on Xbox and I think Phil Spencer said something about it as well which makes me really hopeful for the future. But for now you can't transfer saves for non-play anywhere games
Thema:

1. Non "play anywhere games" - Similar Threads - Non play anywhere

2. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  3. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  4. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?: Hello :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are having a blast, however only the 1st player...
  5. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  6. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5
  7. Can I play non-home Xbox series S offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play non-home Xbox series S offline?: I have an Xbox series X that my kids and I use at home and I have it configured as my home Xbox. I recently bought a series S to use while travelling. I don't want to set up the series S as my...
  8. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b
  9. I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to play non-spilt screen multiplayer with my girlfriend in the same room.: I want to be able to play non-split screen multiplayer games, owned or on the gamepass, with my girlfriend in the same room. HARDWARE: I have an Xbox series x and an Xbox One. I'm going to buy a...
  10. So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i won't. Be able to play my game today non of my games are working: why I am not able too play my Xbox 1e2655d5-7edf-4acf-9f6f-ecfe9e1e55cc