Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...

Discus and support Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, You did a great job bringing several highly requested original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to the Backwards Compatibility List on November... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by General CJG, Nov 23, 2021.

1. General CJG
    General CJG Guest

Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...

Hi Microsoft,

You did a great job bringing several highly requested original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to the Backwards Compatibility List on November 15 (including some games that I personally requested a year ago here on the Microsoft forums). While I know you said that as of November 15 you are not going to add any more games to the Backwards Compatibility list in the future, I am of the belief that you may one day in the future revisit the BC list and add more as a surprise of sorts (maybe on a 25th or 30th anniversary celebration of sorts for the Xbox), or at least give FPS Boost to some games that could really need it. So, if you ever want to bring more og Xbox and Xbox 360 games in the future, I will leave here my own picks of the og Xbox and Xbox 360 games you should bring to the Xbox Series S/X as well as the Xbox One.

Now, last time I did my list I included licensed games, from officially licensed Sports games like FIFA and Madden, to 007 games, as well as Marvel games. This time I won't be doing that, as it is now clear that those will indeed be impossible to bring back (due to licensing complications as stated by you Microsoft in November 15). So, without further ado, here are my remaining picks of non licensed og Xbox and Xbox 360 games I want to see in the future made Backwards Compatible on Xbox Series S/X and Xbox One.

- Original Xbox

1. Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space
    2. Blitz: The League
    3. Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
    4. Burnout 3: Takedown
    5. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth
    6. Fatal Frame
    7. Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
    8. Forza Motorsport 1 (even if it's only as a backwards compatible game and not being resold on the Xbox Marketplace as is the case with Forza Horizon 1)
    9. Half Life 2
    10. Jet Set Radio Future
    11. MechAssault 1 and 2
    12. Medal of Honor: Frontline
    13. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and Deception
    14. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
    15. Need for Speed: Underground 1 and 2
    16. Outrun 2
    17. Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
    18. Pac Man World 2
    19. Project Gotham Racing 1 and 2 (only as a backwards compatible game and not being resold on the Xbox Marketplace)
    20. Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War
    21. Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams
    22. The Sims 1 and 2
    23. Sniper Elite
    24. Sonic Heroes
    25. Sonic Riders
    26. Shadow the Hedgehog (2005)
    27. SSX On Tour
    28. Unreal Championship 1

- Xbox 360

1. All-Pro Football 2K8
    2. Forza Motorsport 2, 3 and 4 (only as a backwards compatible game and not being resold on the Xbox Marketplace)
    3. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)
    4. Need for Speed: Carbon
    5. Project Gotham Racing 3 and 4 (only as a backwards compatible game and not being resold on the Xbox Marketplace)
    6. Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
    7. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
    8. Soul Calibur IV
    9. Tecmo Bowl Throwback
    10. The Sims 3

:)

General CJG, Nov 23, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The godfather games, 1 and 2, may i have them for my series x. Please and thank you.

As much as we all want more original and Xbox 360 games to be made compatible. It just isn't happening any more, as the Original & Xbox 360 backward compatible program has ended, and no more games are to be added to the backward compatibility catalogue.
  3. RogueBolt Win User

Original Xbox games

I know that me personally I have a lot of original Xbox games that I wish were backwards compatible as well as a few 360 games that havnt became backwards compatible so honestly any original Xbox game they made backward compatible would be fine by me.
  4. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X

I believe what is meant by "full" is that all current gen games and any games that were already made available via the backwards compatibility program (Xbox 360, original Xbox) will be playable on the Series X. So basically "full" means everything you can
    currently play on an Xbox One right now you will be able to play on the Series X.

But those 360 and original Xbox games that are not currently backwards compatible still will not be playable on the Series X. That's due to licensing issues with the older games.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

Hi Emerson,

Original Xbox games were backwards compatible on Xbox 360's for quite awhile when the Xbox 360 was in it's prime by simply putting in the disc but I don't think backwards compatibility on the Xbox 360 works as well as it used to since backwards compatibility
    has moved on to the Xbox One. The Xbox One can play Xbox original games by simply putting in the disc or you can buy digital licenses.

You can try inserting a disc into your Xbox 360 and see if it works but it may not be supported anymore.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

i have two orginal games the i want to play onmy xbox 360 they are 0007 AGENT UNDER FIRE AND NEED TO SPEED UNDERGROUND CAN U HELP OR SEND UPGRADE TO MY XBOX THANKS

Thema:

1. Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for... - Similar Threads - Non Licensed Suggestions

2. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  3. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  4. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  5. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  6. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  7. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...