Non-Insider Content On Official Insider Page

Discus and support Non-Insider Content On Official Insider Page in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On this page: Insider Home - Xbox Wire Sometimes I see articles that belong in the "Games", "Announcements", and other sections getting posted to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PetiteFetus, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Non-Insider Content On Official Insider Page

On this page:
    Insider Home - Xbox Wire

Sometimes I see articles that belong in the "Games", "Announcements", and other sections getting posted to the Insider section. When this happens I notice that some are even back-dated that were originally posted to their proper sections 2-3 days before the latest actual Insider post. Can whoever has control of the Insider page be informed of these mistakes?

submitted by /u/PetiteFetus
    [link] [comments]

/u/PetiteFetus, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Leave Xboxinsider on Refurb

Hi,

You have to launch the insider app on a console ( dont matter which one ) , go to contents, select insider preview, then manage, you will see the serial number of the console enrolled, just select the one you want to remove.

Regards

PS: if you cant have access to the insider app , contact the official insider website > https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

Be aware that you sign up for the Insider Preview voluntarily! They specifically warn you that with the Insider Program you agree to use UNTESTED and possibly non-working software! They are asking the volunteers that signed up for
    the Insider Preview to test the software and report problems, so they can fix these issues before they release the next version officially for everyone.

That's why support couldn't help you with Insider Preview issues, and referred you to the Insider Reddit, where they discuss issues that they found during testing.

If you want to un-enroll from the Insider Preview Program to return to a stable system version, start the Xbox Insider App.

There choose to unenroll from the Insider Preview.

Depending on the currently installed Insider version, your console might have to do a factory reset. Also, the process to unenroll the console can take up to several hours.

After the console has started new, you should be back to the official system software.
  4. mashalpha Win User

There is a problem with the update

I think insiders haven't found a solution

But non insiders are doing offline updates
  5. pawncrackers Win User

New console update.

6. VolksDK Win User

My Xbox One X won't output picture unless I stream to my PC and fiddle with settings

Already tried all of those, but thanks :)

It's a software issue, resolved by leaving Insiders and reverting to a non-insider build
Thema:

Non-Insider Content On Official Insider Page

1. Non-Insider Content On Official Insider Page - Similar Threads - Non Insider Content

2. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  3. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  4. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  5. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  6. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  7. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  8. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  9. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...