Non-HDMI TV

Discus and support Non-HDMI TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! Can you connect a Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV? Is there a converter or cable that would work? Thx! 6643ba43-7961-4db6-bf08-7e7c5ce969bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrnateOlive9793, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Non-HDMI TV

Hey! Can you connect a Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV? Is there a converter or cable that would work? Thx!

:)

OrnateOlive9793, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Wild Chino
    Wild Chino Guest
    No HDMI, Only Composite Connection

Any way to connect Xbox One to non HDMI TV?

Wild Chino, Jan 5, 2014
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    xbox one hdmi input question

they have already confirmed that you can do this. 360 in to xb1 than ur out to the tv...

sc_shark, Jan 5, 2014
  4. evilfangs
    evilfangs Guest

Non-HDMI TV

No.

You need a HD TV to play these next gen HD consoles.

evilfangs, Jan 5, 2014
  5. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    To the OP, you CAN. evilfangs is technically incorrect.

Questions: 1.. Is your TV and HD tv with component input only? If so you need and HDMI to component adapter.

2. Is it is standard definition do you have composite connections? If so you need an HDMI to composite adapter.

available many places, I recommend www.monoprice.com

Please note these may not provide the best picture but will work.

BusGod, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Thx! I found a converter on Amazin made by ViewHD. I will give it a try!

OrnateOlive9793, Jan 5, 2014
  7. vraicovi
    vraicovi Guest
    As long as your TV has component inputs, yes. I picked up the HDFURY Gamer 2 Component and it works flawlessly with the Xbox One with my DirecTV receiver plugged into it. There were cheaper solutions out there, but they seemed to be hit or miss...

vraicovi, Oct 31, 2018
  8. OrnateOlive9793 Win User

Non-HDMI TV

Thx! I found a converter on Amazin made by ViewHD. I will give it a try!
  9. BusGod Win User

Non-HDMI TV

To the OP, you CAN. evilfangs is technically incorrect.

Questions: 1.. Is your TV and HD tv with component input only? If so you need and HDMI to component adapter.

2. Is it is standard definition do you have composite connections? If so you need an HDMI to composite adapter.

available many places, I recommend www.monoprice.com

Please note these may not provide the best picture but will work.
  10. vraicovi Win User

Non-HDMI TV

As long as your TV has component inputs, yes. I picked up the HDFURY Gamer 2 Component and it works flawlessly with the Xbox One with my DirecTV receiver plugged into it. There were cheaper solutions out there, but they seemed to be hit or miss...
  11. evilfangs Win User

Non-HDMI TV

No.

You need a HD TV to play these next gen HD consoles.
  12. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox streaming HDCP

The fact your XBox is reporting the TV as being non-4k suggests a setting somewhere or possibly the cable itself...on my One X, sometimes it decided my TV wasn't 4k and displayed 720p and it needed the HDMI cable being unplugged then plugged back in.

Are all the HDMI ports on your TV both 4k and HDCP2.2 enabled? I only ask as sometimes not all HDMI ports will have all features enabled. What TV model is it?
Thema:

Non-HDMI TV

1. Non-HDMI TV - Similar Threads - Non HDMI

2. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  3. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  4. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  5. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  6. My Xbox Series S turns on, non of the usb ports or hdmi cables are working then it turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S turns on, non of the usb ports or hdmi cables are working then it turns...: Alrighty, so I was playing on my Xbox series s when I decided to restart due to some things acting up. During its attempt to restart it didn’t actually restart it just stayed off. Now when I turn...
  7. (BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional

in XBoX on Consoles
    (BETA RING) External hard drives disconnect and reconnect and hdmi audio non functional: Today I called Xbox support about my issue. The representative was very patient and helpful except they couldn't help me with this though they did try, so I'm reaching out to the people of the...
  8. Cannot get front center & sub to work through non HDMI Marantz SR7300SE ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get front center & sub to work through non HDMI Marantz SR7300SE ??: Running the optical out from X Box One into the optical in on my Marantz SR7300SE. The SR7300SE is NOT a HDMI receiver BUT is a complete surround sound receiver.The X Box One video is run by HDMI...
  9. HDCP issues with playback on non-hdmi monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDCP issues with playback on non-hdmi monitor: I've read other threads on HDCP issues affecting Bluray playback, the solution from Microsoft always seems to be "Use our original cable" however my xbox is plugged into a Dell monitor using a...
  10. Help for a Non-Technical Person: How to connect an Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Non-Technical Person: How to connect an Xbox One to a non-HDMI TV.: Hello. As I have stated in my subject, I am not someone who has a lot of knowledge when it comes to hardware and technical stuff. I have an HDTV which does not for some reason support HDMI. I was...