Non booting 360

Discus and support Non booting 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother's 360 will not boot. The PSU functions normally. There currently is not a HDD installed in the system. I use A/v imputs intsead of HDMI. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IlluminArkness, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Non booting 360

My brother's 360 will not boot. The PSU functions normally. There currently is not a HDD installed in the system. I use A/v imputs intsead of HDMI. I have tried to hold the sync button in the console and powered of w/o removing my finger from the system
    sync button on the console. Please advise.

:)

IlluminArkness, Dec 28, 2015
  2. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    An Xbox original game not working

Did you clear your system cache's three times? After that, restart your Xbox and try to boot up your Spider-Man 2 game. Try booting up the game in these scenarios:

• Try booting it up with one hard drive and then another hard drive.
    • Try booting it up without signing into your profile.
    • If possible, try it on another Xbox 360.

gamerXpress, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Freezing

My xbox 360 will not get passed the title page on booting up where it says "xbox 360" with the logo. Can anyone help me?

UndeadslayerDC, Dec 28, 2015
  4. LukeMullen
    LukeMullen Guest

Non booting 360

Hello! Please give me more details, for example, is it making a noise? is it showing any red/green lights? What color is the light on the PSU?

-L

LukeMullen, Dec 29, 2015
  5. I get the ding when the console powers up as well as a single green light in the center. Can not connect any controller. Also the psu functions normally. Orange when off. Green when on. Changes back when powered down. All i get on my tv is a black screen.
    All ofmy cables function as they should because I hooked his console to my vables.

IlluminArkness, Dec 30, 2015
  6. aslamh719
    aslamh719 Guest
    I'm having the same problem, so please let me know if you figure it out.

Check the pins in the USB ports, in the front AND the back. None of them should be facing downwards, but if they are, take a screwdriver and gently push it back up.

If that doesn't work, remove the hard drive and then try.

I've exhausted every option and it seems like I may have to open this thing up

aslamh719, Oct 31, 2018
  7. IlluminArkness Win User

Non booting 360

I get the ding when the console powers up as well as a single green light in the center. Can not connect any controller. Also the psu functions normally. Orange when off. Green when on. Changes back when powered down. All i get on my tv is a black screen.
    All ofmy cables function as they should because I hooked his console to my vables.
  8. aslamh719 Win User

Non booting 360

I'm having the same problem, so please let me know if you figure it out.

Check the pins in the USB ports, in the front AND the back. None of them should be facing downwards, but if they are, take a screwdriver and gently push it back up.

If that doesn't work, remove the hard drive and then try.

I've exhausted every option and it seems like I may have to open this thing up
  9. LukeMullen Win User

Non booting 360

Hello! Please give me more details, for example, is it making a noise? is it showing any red/green lights? What color is the light on the PSU?

-L
  10. sleep is HxC Win User

Backwards Compatability guest function

Try this:
    1. Make a non-Guest Xbox One account (make sure you are connected to the internet when you do this).
    2. Sign into your account, and have your friend sign into this new account.
    3. Boot up the Xbox 360 game.
  11. KilroyJenkinz Win User

Armoured Kill Release Date

4th for PS3 Prem, 11th for 360 Prem, 18th for PS3 non-prem, 25th for 360 non-prem. That's the most likely release dates.
Thema:

Non booting 360

1. Non booting 360 - Similar Threads - Non booting 360

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  4. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  5. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  6. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  7. I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lag non stop but only when my brothers ps5 is online: Is there a fix to this problem because its only been happening for a couple of weeks 109232d6-04d6-46f5-8ea2-81e94af44506
  8. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  9. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  10. Forza 7 being installed on a non boot drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 being installed on a non boot drive: Heelo all Can Forza 7 be installed on a non boot Seagate 7200rpm drive .. Currently my Samsung 860EVO is near full capacity 480gig However my storage drive is a Seagate ST1000DM010) 1tb drive...