Noise from Xbox one when playing games, is this normal?

Discus and support Noise from Xbox one when playing games, is this normal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is youtube video of the noise [MEDIA] ec5586e6-25de-47eb-9b7f-2feae535956a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JekkoJacob8, Dec 28, 2015.

1. JekkoJacob8
    JekkoJacob8 Guest

Here is youtube video of the noise

:)

JekkoJacob8, Dec 28, 2015
  2. DeniseAllen4
    DeniseAllen4 Guest
    Loud noise when switching from game to TV channels

Hi,

Just changed from Xbox one to Xbox one X. When I switch from playing a Game or Hulu, Netflix to regular TV there is a huge static/fuzzy noise for a couple of seconds. It is the same noise that you hear when you loose a TV signal. Please help, never had this
    noise on my old Xbox one.

DeniseAllen4, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Dust Yukiko
    Dust Yukiko Guest
    Xbox one x fan

So hey, i recently bought an xbox one x and the fan makes a weird grinding noise when im playing games, is this actually normal?

Dust Yukiko, Dec 28, 2015
  4. The Sir of Xbox-3A68 Win User

Xbox ONE - Loud fan?

It is a bit hard to tell from the video if your Xbox One is indeed disfunctional or not. Is the noise noticeable from a distance, or while playing games? A small amount of noise is normal for the Xbox One.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox One noise when installing?

Depends what noise it is you are talking about.

The Xbox One will make more noise while installing from a BluRay as it is spinning the disc at high speed to install the game.

Once installed, the game runs from the HDD and the disc is used for security authentication at boot up. That is why it is quiet when playing games.

So if the noise was a loud whirring, then that is normal during install. If it was anything else like grinding noise, that isn't normal.
  6. brugge09 Win User

Noise from Fan of HDD

I think its normal. My One makes the same noise, for example I can apreciatte when I press pause in NBA 2k14....did you try with that game? I think is the normal noise from HDD depending the game.
  7. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

Are you talking about when the Xbox console is idle or when playing a game? I believe the fan noise is normal compared to some heavy games like RDR2.
  8. HellspawnRei Win User

Xbox Making Loud Sounds

If your Xbox makes the loud noises while you play a game its normal,try installing the game on your hard disk for less noise.
Thema:

1. Noise from Xbox one when playing games, is this normal? - Similar Threads - Noise playing games

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  4. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  5. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  6. Xbox one x makes a buzzibg noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x makes a buzzibg noise: My xbox one x make a weird funny noise like a buzzing noise when it plugged in only just started doing it today i can turn it on for a sec and then xbox goes straight off wont even put on the xbox...
  7. My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be n: My Xbox S won’t turn on or making any noise it’s just not turning on the light won’t even be on I tried everything unplugging the power cord from the Xbox and the wall even changing wall outlets...
  8. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  9. What is the duhdoop noise that plays while I'm gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the duhdoop noise that plays while I'm gaming?: I am playing Song of Horror chapter 3 and every few minutes there is a duhdoop noise that is not part of the game. It might be an overheating issue, but I have played much more graphic intense...
  10. I have downloaded the Dts unbound app to my xbox 1 s and get white noise playing a dts...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have downloaded the Dts unbound app to my xbox 1 s and get white noise playing a dts...: I have downloaded the Dts unbound app to my xbox 1 s and get white noise playing a dts music cd. I have changed the output audio to DTS X and playing through a new Denon 7.1 receiver....