Nobody showing up in discord chat even though connection was successful?

Discus and support Nobody showing up in discord chat even though connection was successful? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For the past couple of days when playing xbox, I've had issues connecting a discord voice chat through the mobile app on my phone. I've had no issues... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rynhllr, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Rynhllr
    Rynhllr Guest

For the past couple of days when playing xbox, I've had issues connecting a discord voice chat through the mobile app on my phone. I've had no issues connecting prior to this, but out of nowhere I'm having issues. When transferring the voice chat to my xbox through the mobile app, I get the confirmation that the discord voice channel has been connected. I do get the notification on my xbox that I've been connected to the chat, however nobody is present in the party, even when there should be. I will try to put in an image of what the party looks like on my screen if that would be of any help. I've tried disconnecting my xbox account from discord and re-connecting it, and had no luck. I've also hard reset my xbox with no help either. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Nobody showing up in discord chat even though connection was successful? [​IMG]

:)

Rynhllr, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. BowenB23 Win User

Best way to build a friend / follower base?

I have found some success in Discord servers surrounding common interests. I am moreso looking for connections though rather than follow counts.
  4. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  5. calaroco Win User

Xbox Stereo Headset Help

So I tried party chat and it shows that it's picking up my voice whenever I talk. I've also been able to confirm that even though it shows me speaking, nobody online can hear anything I'm saying.

Guess I'll bring my controllers and headset over to a friend's place and see if I have the same problems there with his system and setup.

Thanks for the suggestions. Appreciate the help.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible

They're working on using voice chat through Discord at the moment. No news about a full app though.
Thema:

1. Nobody showing up in discord chat even though connection was successful? - Similar Threads - Nobody showing discord

2. Beta not showing on xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Beta not showing on xbox series x: I'm trying to update my xbox to beta for a month and I already post it here but nobody responded and u deleted my post so I'm saying it again I'm now in delta in the insider program and I'm trying...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can nobody hear me on gamechat: Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to someone I can't hear my chat through...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  7. Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me: I recently updated xbox game bar on my pc and laptop. Right after doing this a problem occurred. Whenever I closed the xbox game overlay using Win + G nobody can hear me. I can't figure it out. I...
  8. people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me

in XBoX on Windows
    people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me: i just updated the xbox app on my pc and use the party chat to communicate with friends but after the update i need to have the game bar open for anyone to her me in the party< ive tried multiple...
  9. Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.: Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Developed bumper fault (multiple inputs intermittently but often). Went through return or repair portal. Got to the point that I have to add my return shipping...
  10. I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering: I tried requesting refund but no one has answered it yet e151c86d-cffd-4436-8dab-532293420236