Nobody read on translation

Discus and support Nobody read on translation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I live in Brazil and I speak Portuguese. I bought the game NASCAR heat evolution and in the game hub has an informative: "first time on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChipMustela, Feb 24, 2017.

1. ChipMustela
    ChipMustela Guest

Nobody read on translation [​IMG]

I live in Brazil and I speak Portuguese. I bought the game NASCAR heat evolution and in the game hub has an informative: "first time on PlayStation..." (Translate). It's a shame!

Please, resolve it now!

:)

ChipMustela, Feb 24, 2017
  2. Final Fantasy Type-O... Is it a good game and worth buying? Genuine question.

There are fan translations and when most of the hardcore fans are praising it that piques my interest being a long time fan of the series.

Dirty_Silhouette, Feb 24, 2017
  3. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest
    Hackers and Unfriendly Players

Legend - if you can actually decipher the troll's language then please translate for me. I think his translator must be drunk since it seems to be getting progressively harder to make sense of.

Kracken - Support lied to you. You're not allowed to "name and shame" on the forums. Nobody with the power to ban someone reads these forums, and MS does not care about modders anyway. The only thing you can really do is find a new lobby.

BrianGunter, Feb 24, 2017
  4. jominotri Win User

xbox 360 en pc [Translation - Xbox 360 on PC]

nadie? :'(

[Translation - Nobody? :'( ]
  5. BrianGunter Win User

Hackers and Unfriendly Players

Legend - if you can actually decipher the troll's language then please translate for me. I think his translator must be drunk since it seems to be getting progressively harder to make sense of.

Kracken - Support lied to you. You're not allowed to "name and shame" on the forums. Nobody with the power to ban someone reads these forums, and MS does not care about modders anyway. The only thing you can really do is find a new lobby.
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Losing faith, losing hope.

Nobody reads the Wall Of Text.
  7. Hunter Elitest Win User

Gears of War 2 golden lancer

did nobody read my post? ^^^^^ that is exactly what i said. jeez

also does nobody ever use google. search for it. the answers are all out there if nobody listens.
  8. MeetSouder Win User

Matchmaking service alert, three days so far...

Nobody at XBOX reads these commentaries, it sucks.
Thema:

1. Nobody read on translation - Similar Threads - Nobody read translation

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why can nobody hear me on gamechat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can nobody hear me on gamechat: Hi my Xbox series s gamechat is faulty no one can hear me when gaming and I cannot hear chat in my soundbar also when I go to record message to send to someone I can't hear my chat through...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  7. Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I close the Game bar overlay nobody can hear me: I recently updated xbox game bar on my pc and laptop. Right after doing this a problem occurred. Whenever I closed the xbox game overlay using Win + G nobody can hear me. I can't figure it out. I...
  8. people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me

in XBoX on Windows
    people can only hear me if i have my xbox game bar open but when i close it nobody can her me: i just updated the xbox app on my pc and use the party chat to communicate with friends but after the update i need to have the game bar open for anyone to her me in the party< ive tried multiple...
  9. Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label is incorrect and nobody will help me.: Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Developed bumper fault (multiple inputs intermittently but often). Went through return or repair portal. Got to the point that I have to add my return shipping...
  10. I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering: I tried requesting refund but no one has answered it yet e151c86d-cffd-4436-8dab-532293420236