NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem???

Discus and support NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot watch Youtube on XBOX 360. It was working fine until 10 to 15 hrs ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I think Youtube is a great addition to the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FluffierDeer728, Jan 1, 2017.

1. NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem???

Cannot watch Youtube on XBOX 360. It was working fine until 10 to 15 hrs ago. Still hasn't been fixed. I think Youtube is a great addition to the Xbox console. Hope someone from Microsoft or Youtube can fix the problem?

:)

FluffierDeer728, Jan 1, 2017
  2. "Applications" option missing

Hi,

Today, when I started my session on Xbox live the option "applications" was missing, and it is still missing. Can anyone help me solve this? I need to use YouTube and Netflix!!! Thanks!

Super Pilarcita, Jan 1, 2017
  3. RomkaZzz
    RomkaZzz Guest
    RomkaZzz, Jan 1, 2017
  4. SkyeForger Win User

Where is/how to download youtube app on xbox 360

You can try download it from apps marketplace directly on console. Try to use search (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWbYaPchE20)

More info about Youtube on Xbox 360 here https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-setup

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/apps/youtube-help
    I have already tried that. The problem is that youtube isn't appearing as available to download. Could you tell me why its not accessible?
  5. SNIPER NOC Win User

Why Are Video Game Soundtracks So Hard To LEGALLY Get?

Youtube and Youtube converter. Problem solved.
  6. TRAPOUL80 Win User

XBOX BETA PC LANGUAGES

Look for preferable videos on YouTube to solve your situation, there are xbox ambassadors who create youtube videos just to serve and help anyone who needs help with certain situations.
  7. trunus-6D946E70-67C7 Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

Problem solved, needed to log in into Xbox 360 console, it create me xbox 360 account on same account what i had problem, every game now i can buy or buy from games with gold.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 youtube not working

Check if you can access the website using the internet explorer app, if you can, then at least you can still use youtube on the console. It's possible that Google has retired the Xbox 360 youtube app, and if that is the case then it will no longer work.
    Have a look on the youtube support site, they might have more info about this issue for you.

Having checked the youtube support site, they state this:

"If you see the error message “YouTube isn’t available right now,” it may be because your internet connection is slow."

Below are some tips to help solve the problem:

• Check or reset your internet connection.
    • Contact your ISP to increase your internet speed.
    • Restart your Xbox.
    • Restart the YouTube app.

Here is the link in case you want it https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3013407?hl=en&ref_topic=9257416
Thema:

NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem???

1. NO YOUTUBE on the $ XBOX 360 console $ can anyone solve the problem??? - Similar Threads - YOUTUBE 360 console

2. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  3. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  4. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  5. YouTube Music would be a great addition.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube Music would be a great addition.: Considering other major streaming platforms are available on the store, it would be nice to see YT music available to use. Not everyone uses Spotify and Apple Music, YT music is growing massive in...
  6. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  7. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  8. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  9. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  10. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to solve the problem with xbox360