No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

Discus and support No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't use xcloud, when I go to my library it only gives me the option to launch the game on my console. Am I missing something? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Altruistic-Hornet325, May 4, 2021.

1. No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

I can't use xcloud, when I go to my library it only gives me the option to launch the game on my console. Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Hornet325
    [link] [comments]

/u/Altruistic-Hornet325, May 4, 2021
  2. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  3. losing666sanity Win User

Disney XD app

Doesn't seem to be in the Canada one now either...any ideas on what happened to the app?
  4. Kuba231321 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Any Idea if local coop (2nd controller) will be available on xcloud and when ?
  5. vibroluxor Win User

Anyone any ideas on what happened here?

I've sen a lot of standing-up dead guys lately.
  6. Zehq Win User

Anyone any ideas on what happened here?

^ Heard of the c4-revive glitch? Get two people one support with c4, one medic with defibs. Now go to a corner of a room, ie, the B room on Bazaar and then the C4 guy will put c4 in front of him (while prone) and blow it up. He'll obviously die, but then
    the medic revives him and dada! The C4 guy goes into the wall and falls out of the map. Works on ALL maps with a room.
Thema:

No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

1. No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app? - Similar Threads - xcloud option idea

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  4. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  5. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  7. I don't have the "play" option in the xcloud app on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have the "play" option in the xcloud app on android: Hello, I am telling you, I have Gamepass Ultimate, I live in Colombia. I try to test the xcloud application of the xbox gamepass in android, it does not give me the option to play, it only gives...
  8. Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Please add an option to toggle app animations on/off for Xcloud: So I just wanted to make a suggestion to add an toggle for app animations like the comets in the background, just to help improve performance of the app on older devices. Thats it. submitted by...
  9. xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?: I recently bought a Lenovo duet duet and when I try to play xcloud it gives me the options to learn more or play. It does not allow me to play for some odd reason. I was able to play on a pixel...
  10. Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud should include an option to cast your screen from your phone to a tv: Like the title said i wanted to give a suggestion that the xcloud app should have an option to cast the screen from the app to the tv. Currently i cast my whole screen onto the tv and it sometimes...