no xbox live on xbox one

Discus and support no xbox live on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I buy a xbox live code of 1 year and I used it a little ready 1 month without problem. The subscription expires on 18/08/2018 but when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kiweed02, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Kiweed02
    Kiweed02 Guest

no xbox live on xbox one

hello,

I buy a xbox live code of 1 year and I used it a little ready 1 month without problem. The subscription expires on 18/08/2018 but when I try to play now, it is worth noting that I do not subscribe xbox live ??? what is the problem please?

When I check in "subscription" it is well to note that I am gold until 18/08/2018 ... but the games do not work live ... I have the page "become a gold member"

:)

Kiweed02, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Azzin, Oct 16, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox accounts

Hi there,

It's best to have each user have their own account.

On an Xbox One, you only need one account with a Live subscription. The account that has the subscription can make a console it's home console so games and the Live subscription will be shared with all users on that console. More info can be found here:
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  7. t4ryn it up Win User

Devin

You can purchase XBox Live by turning on your XBox One and purchasing a subscription in the Microsoft Without XBox Live, you will not be able to play XBox One Xbox Live Gold games but you will be able to keep your XBox 360 XBox Live games. Your XBox One
    will still be online and most XBox 360 and XBox One apps will still function, but online play will be extremely limited.
Thema:

no xbox live on xbox one

1. no xbox live on xbox one - Similar Threads - live

2. Pubblicare su xbox live/feed da pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubblicare su xbox live/feed da pc: Salve ringrazio anticipatamente, vorrei sapere come poter pubblicare delle clip di gioco / screenshot sul feed di xbox live. La game bar mi da solo come condivisione twitter....
  3. how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get my xbox live device id without turning the xbox on...: so i need to recover my account and i need to put my xbox live device id but can't because my xbox won't turn on but i still have the console is it anywhere there? i have the serial number can i...
  4. How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you stop getting Xbox Live notifications of someone coming online that is no longer...: I will be super cautious who I add from now on. This has been such a nuisance. Every time this particular person comes online it notifies me. This person is no longer on my friends list. I have...
  5. Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live stream i can’t live stream anymore, how do i fix it.: Whenever i want to live stream it loads and then it says “something went wrong, try again later” How do i fix it? 17933a40-8186-4f3f-b3da-621176f03a87
  6. After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes

in XBoX Accessibility
    After clicking on "sign in" the xbox live window closes: I can't sign in/register my xbox live account on windows 11. It loads a window that says "Wait..." and then closes immediately. Tried: - Restarting the computer - reinstalling the application...
  7. NBA Live 19 Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Live 19 Cloud?: Will NBA Live 19 ever be on cloud gaming? 39128b6f-11a0-4a80-9261-413a0ab9d85b
  8. Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Who should I contact about being bot followed on xbox live?: The other night, I was bot followed by 10k people on my xbox live account. I feel like I should reach out to someone at xbox microsoft, but I am having trouble finding a contact number. If anyone...
  9. Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Linked His Xbox Live Account To Someone's Account That Not His. [ Basically Need...: Hello Community, Am a User From PC Xbox Socials, this past 2 days I've been Sorting out a recent Breach/Hacked on my stuff From "Gmail" to "Steam" Via Bungie.net, i have recovered and Secured all...
  10. I recently changed my gamer tag on Xbox one and now my bo2 game won’t connect to Xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently changed my gamer tag on Xbox one and now my bo2 game won’t connect to Xbox live...: I recently changed my gamer tag on Xbox one and now bo2 won’t connect to Xbox live(360) with my old gamer tag? How can I fix this? 55fff66a-50d9-4b6b-a2f1-530c067152d3