No Xbox live for xbox360 users

Discus and support No Xbox live for xbox360 users in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No access to xbox live for 3 days on Xbox 360. Using tips from Microsoft technical support is pointless. Nothing works. Dont waste r time. No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleasedBubbles, Oct 16, 2017.

1. No Xbox live for xbox360 users

No access to xbox live for 3 days on Xbox 360. Using tips from Microsoft technical support is pointless. Nothing works. Dont waste r time. No reaction from Microsoft. Shame on you. Im really disapointed.

:)

PleasedBubbles, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Cant connect to xbox live

I have been off my xbox360 for a while and my xbox live ran out. I pluged in my xbox360 Internet cable to my router. For some reson it wont reconize my xbox360 internet wire and now I cant go on xbox live. While I was off my xbox360 for about 2-3months i
    got a new router. The internet cable works fine. Why wont it reconize my internet cable for my xbox360 and let me go back on xbox live?

Toilet Payper, Oct 16, 2017
  3. DLC won't work unless connected to the net?!

As long as it's the Xbox360 that it was purchased on.

...AND to the Xbox360 it was purchased on, as drskhaled mentioned above. Just to be clear.

Two separate licences. Either case must apply before it'll work; on the console that purchased it - no connection to Xbox Live required; by the GamerTag that purchased it - connection to Xbox Live required.

Tufty McTavish, Oct 16, 2017
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Regarding "Xbox 360 4GB Console"

[quote user="PlayB3yond27"]Are you looking fir info on the original Xbox360 or Xbox360s (Slim Xbox)?[/quote]There was never a 4GB original 360 console.
  5. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

No sound on xbox console using HDTV

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

It's called a Xbox Live Gold Family Pack & I have given two alternatives to help the OP get the best result for the TV used with the Xbox360...

[/quote]

both were gibberish.
  6. Veiko86 Win User

In serious need of assistance.

stop selling xbox360 then if xbox live is not available in estonia -.-
  7. Karma JIMZ Win User

Xbox one account on xbox360 has no xbox live

Thanks for the reply, the account os my brothers called "robanna". He has a live subcription on the xbox one and i tried to go on xbox360 with it but it says it is a silver account on xbox360.
  8. rossjones-499 Win User

Error Code 80070057 - Free 1 Month Trial

i like to use my xbox360 live get one month of xbox live gold for free for games
Thema:

No Xbox live for xbox360 users

1. No Xbox live for xbox360 users - Similar Threads - live xbox360 users

2. I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Xbox Live Gold on Xbox360/我不能在Xbox360上使用Xbox Live Gold: EN-US(英文-English): I bought and subscribed to Xbox Game Pass ULTIMATE at about 12:00 noon on December 4, 2022. A weekend later. When I was happy to log in to Xbox360, I found that I could log in...
  3. Xbox360 live gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 live gold account: I can't download free games with xbox live gold account (xbox360). Showing error code 8c23002. Can't them find in the search as well, but they must be exist. At the same time I can buy games or...
  4. Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleting Xbox Live From Xbox One So I Can Use it On Xbox360 Instead.: So I have had an Xbox360 account for a long time, however, I never had Xbox live on it or signed in to an email. I created my Xbox one account with my email, and I played a backwards compatible...
  5. Xbox360 live points need for content

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox360 live points need for content: Hi helping hands, would someone explain to me how it's not possible anymore to pay for microsoft points? I'm imagening the don't generate codes ? why not give the content that's possible to buy...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103: Can't sign into Xbox live account on xbox360 kept getting error code 80151103. Tried resetting password. Same error. Tried clear system cashe and restart. Same error. Deleted profile from 360 and...
  7. Can't play live on xbox360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play live on xbox360.: Hello!? I moved to a different region, I was playing live all the time on BF3 before the move, now when the game boots up it gives me this message: "can't connect to server". I've gone into my...
  8. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S: tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I...
  9. acesso do xbox360 a Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    acesso do xbox360 a Xbox live.: Olá, tenho um Xbox 360 e gostaria de saber se vai acabar o acesso do xbox360 a Xbox live nesse ano ? 894f6df8-4c18-4166-be07-fe81d6cd30e4
  10. Xbox live en Xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live en Xbox360: Hola buenos días/tardes/noches, les quería informar de un error que tengo desde hace 2 semanas aprox, y mi problema se relaciona con Xbox love de la Xbox360 modelo E, ya que no inicia sesión aún...