No Xbox Live access

Discus and support No Xbox Live access in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No Xbox Live access for three days. Xbox 360. I already bought the Xbox Live version of Gold No information when it restarts?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snakedu42400, Oct 19, 2017.

1. snakedu42400
    snakedu42400 Guest

No Xbox Live access

No Xbox Live access for three days. Xbox 360. I already bought the Xbox Live version of Gold No information when it restarts?

:)

snakedu42400, Oct 19, 2017
  2. EPIC EYEBROW
    EPIC EYEBROW Guest
    OFFTOPIC: black ops.

You need to be connected to Xbox Live with a Gold Account in order to get access to the "Xbox Live" option in the menu.

Considering you need to access the Xbox Live option in order to access Combat Training, the answer to your question is no.

EPIC EYEBROW, Oct 19, 2017
  3. crashnbleed
    crashnbleed Guest
    Digital Rights Management

I can not access xbox live with no internet

crashnbleed, Oct 19, 2017
  4. EPIC EYEBROW Win User

OFFTOPIC: black ops.

You need to be connected to Xbox Live with a Gold Account in order to get access to the "Xbox Live" option in the menu.

Considering you need to access the Xbox Live option in order to access Combat Training, the answer to your question is no.
  5. onyxishere Win User
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Red dead redemption BC

Hey ITSxXxSAVAGE -

Xbox Live trials do not grant universal access to Xbox Live. Some games allow access to multiplayer while in trial (such as Halo) but others may restrict online access. In order to ensure full access and use of all features offered by Xbox Live, you would
    need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  7. Duster589 Win User

Why do I have to pay to access my internet?

You don't already pay for access to Xbox Live Gold with your internet bill. So in order to access the Xbox Live Gold Service on the Xbox console you must pay for that access. Just like you must pay for PS Plus access on PS4.
  8. ezdoesit510 Win User

Children/xbox live

They can access xbox live only through your gamertag because it is the only one with access to it. If they want their own gamertags to access live, they will need a paid subscription.
Thema:

No Xbox Live access

1. No Xbox Live access - Similar Threads - Live access

2. why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game say I don't have the necessary privileges to access Xbox live gameplay?: For some reason I'm suddenly told this when I try to play splinter cell blacklist on my Xbox one but I was able to play online just fine a week ago so why am I suddenly being told this? I tried...
  3. Access to an Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to an Xbox Live Account: Hi There, I cannot get any help through support articles, request call always fails as per below, etc. The Reset or Recover Account Password always fails, even though I am certain I have put in...
  4. I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage: Ok i am sick and tired of this garbage service can someone tell me how I can find someone who can simply change the email on account without verification that simple. I will be blocking this on my...
  5. Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360: I forgot my "xbox live access code": Hello, I recently took my Xbox back but I don't have the code to connect on my account, by "code" I mean that combination of Xbox keys (trigger,X,Y,Arrows) etc. And this is a big problem for my...
  6. Xbox Live Account Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Access: Hello, My son died last February 2022 from an accidental overdose. Several days after collecting his belongings from his dorm room I discovered his laptop was signed in to his Xbox live account,...
  7. Gamesharing not giving Xbox live access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing not giving Xbox live access?: Me and my partner are gamesharing with each other. They have the ultimate game pass so they get the Xbox live with the pass. However when we attempted to play a game online with each other we were...
  8. My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription.: Like the title says, my account was hacked and accessed multiple times. It is now showing that my account no longer has a subscription despite the fact that I bought a 12 month pass on the...
  9. Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my x box live account for almost two weeks now: Hi, when I try to access my account through the app I get this error message 0x80048504. I tried reinstalling but that didn't do anything. Considering that I got this through a promotional offer...
  10. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account: Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the...