No Xbox gaming

Discus and support No Xbox gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have got an xbox one s for Christmas it’s all set up my account is ok I can message people I have gold but whenever I play a game like fortnite it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OP PUG OVERLORD, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. No Xbox gaming


    I have got an xbox one s for Christmas it’s all set up my account is ok I can message people I have gold but whenever I play a game like fortnite it tells me to change a setting on Xbox.com but I can’t find anything to change it I tried the Xbox settings(on
    the Xbox one s) and found that playing online was blocked but when I changed it I went to play fortnite and it still said I can’t play it can anyone help me

    :)
     
    OP PUG OVERLORD, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Nielo TM
    Nielo TM Guest
    Would a new console running 360 games reduce load times?

    Flicked through the PDF there was no mention of a Xbox Mini required for BC

    -

    "App Pool

    Dedicated resources for

    next gen gaming

    Dedicated resources for

    Xbox 360 gaming (HW)"

    -

    It implies the next Xbox can indeed play 360 games, no surprise there.
     
    Nielo TM, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Cross platform play, xbox 360 & xbox one on live

    MicroSoft please confirm, There will be no cross platform gaming between Xbox 360 & Xbox one on Xbox Live.
     
    MichaelCasper, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    yes but mine was non stop any time
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    Next time this happens, you can try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    I can see going through the process of resetting one console that has a problem starting games, but I have an Xbox series X and S and a Xbox one X and all three consoles were having the exact same problem at the same time and I can't see it being a problem at the users side.

    I read that Microsoft had recently implimented a new authentication system and it was causing some problems with some of Microsofts services including the Xbox game authentication but as usual they would keep that part quiet like other companies would do.
  7. OzielSosa Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    I'm having the same issue and haven't found a solution.
  8. UnfitCardinal23 Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    Strange, I had the exact same thing happen to me. I assumed that it was a result of playing games on Game Pass Mobile. Literally when my clock reached 1 am MST every game I tried and crashed before started working again.
Thema:

No Xbox gaming

Loading...
  1. No Xbox gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...