No wifi, big mess

Discus and support No wifi, big mess in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; No wifi, big mess Ok great, thanks...I've got 2 more replies but I cant see them? How do I see them? Sorry I'm learning something all the time at my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lynsutee, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Lynsutee
    Lynsutee Guest

No wifi, big mess

No wifi, big mess
    Ok great, thanks...I've got 2 more replies but I cant see them? How do I see them?

Sorry I'm learning something all the time at my age too.

Lyn

:)

Lynsutee, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Lynsutee Win User

No wifi, big mess

Ok great, thanks...I've got 2 more replies but I cant see them? How do I see them?

Sorry I'm learning something all the time at my age too.

Lyn
  3. Starseid Win User

No wifi, big mess

You posed a legitimate question in the correct area so there shouldn't be any reason for the thread to close. This forum basically is an area for community members to take initiative in helping the rest of the Xbox community. If at anytime you would like to contact Microsoft Support, you can also go to https://support.microsoft.com/.
  4. Lynsutee Win User

No wifi, big mess

Ok thanks, I will try that. Can we keep the thread open?

Not sure how this work?

I've just noticed that his email has replaced mine could he have done this? And I've tried to change it back but it keeps coming back with an error, and to try again...

Thanks

Lyn
  5. Starseid Win User

No wifi, big mess

If he was changing DNS settings, then it's likely there is a conflict with his Xbox resolving XBL servers. He could try going back into the network settings of the Xbox and seeing if the DNS settings are set to "Automatic" as it normally should be.
  6. sprkle Win User

Bad multiplayer connection

it could be ur schools wifi, try asking if you can mess around with the wifi settings
Thema:

No wifi, big mess

1. No wifi, big mess - Similar Threads - wifi big mess

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S knocks my internet/WiFi out.: Hi all. I’ve noticed for a while - but never really put it together - every time i play my Xbox, it kicks all my other devices offline. Any suggestions? 58d1736d-a60d-418d-92bc-bf81d1bcea34
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  9. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...
  10. the wifi connect big problem, for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the wifi connect big problem, for xbox: The wireless network login is too smart. When my xbox series s logs in to the wireless network, because it is a campus network, it is similar to a wifi login site like superloop. I need to enter...