no web voice search !!!!!!!!

Discus and support no web voice search !!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought xbox one over ps4 thinking I could voice search Bing like the way you can voice search in Chrome. but no . To do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bendarras, Jan 5, 2014.

1. bendarras
    bendarras Guest

I bought xbox one over ps4 thinking I could voice search Bing like the way you can voice search in Chrome.

but no . To do this , I would need a ps4.

:)

bendarras, Jan 5, 2014
  2. bendarras
    bendarras Guest
    no web voice search !!!!!!!!!

I bought xbox one over PS4 thinking that I could voice search Bing the way you can voice search Google .

but no . Very deflating

bendarras, Jan 5, 2014
  3. WarMind74
    WarMind74 Guest
    Is Hollow Knight available for the Xbox.?

I can't seem to find it on the search function of the Xbox search or the web page of the Xbox.com official page.

WarMind74, Jan 5, 2014
  4. no web voice search !!!!!!!!

Wasn't aware the PS4 did voice search for an internet search engine. If it does you will need to buy the camera. May as well buy a USB keyboard for the Xbox One and be done with it. Be cheaper too. Otherwise enjoy your PS4.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 5, 2014
  5. You can say 'xbox bing' and then say what you're looking for when prompted but this will only show xbox content (games, video etc). You can't voice search in internet explorer and I don't believe the ps4 can either.

millwall4life, Jan 5, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    So you bought a $500 piece of equipment to do internet searches with your voice? Makes alot of sense

x24hrs2livex, Jan 5, 2014
  7. bendarras
    bendarras Guest
    ps4 uses Chrome which has voice search .

I bought the xbox thinking that Bing had voice search .

xbox can use a keyboard ?

bendarras, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Dave Eckert
    Dave Eckert Guest

Erm, i use Chrome on my PC, also own a playStation 4 and I can tel you that brwoser on PlayStation 4 isn't Chrome, Google owns that. Although I'm honestly not too sure whether or not $ony has made it clear which browser it is.
    Just saying.

Dave Eckert, Jan 5, 2014
  9. bendarras
    bendarras Guest
    saw a youtube of this guy doing it . it was impressive

bendarras, Jan 5, 2014
  10. bendarras
    bendarras Guest
    [View:]

voice search

bendarras, Jan 5, 2014
  11. That's not a ps4. The video was uploaded in February 2013 and he is using a playstation eye from the ps3 not a ps4 camera. This is probably the ps3 eye connected to his PC. The ps4 doesn't run chrome.

millwall4life, Jan 5, 2014
  12. You can use the voice command, "browse to [insert website name here]" on the Xbox One's Internet Explorer app. I have to warn you, though - in my experience, it's absolutely terrible.

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  13. bendarras Win User

ps4 uses Chrome which has voice search .

I bought the xbox thinking that Bing had voice search .

xbox can use a keyboard ?
  14. millwall4life Win User

That's not a ps4. The video was uploaded in February 2013 and he is using a playstation eye from the ps3 not a ps4 camera. This is probably the ps3 eye connected to his PC. The ps4 doesn't run chrome.
  15. millwall4life Win User

You can say 'xbox bing' and then say what you're looking for when prompted but this will only show xbox content (games, video etc). You can't voice search in internet explorer and I don't believe the ps4 can either.
  16. bendarras Win User

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvAz-RMkVlo]

voice search
  17. bendarras Win User

saw a youtube of this guy doing it . it was impressive
Thema:

1. no web voice search !!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - web voice search

2. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  3. Xbox Security Web Link Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Security Web Link Error: Hi! I am not able to access the security link, https://www.microsoft.com/link. I receive the following error on my PC: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...
  4. How To Login MACANBOLA ? Begini Cara Login Web MACANBOLA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Login MACANBOLA ? Begini Cara Login Web MACANBOLA: Mangga aksés langsung dina link di handap | Please access it directly in the link below | Silahkan bisa langsung akses di link dibawah ini ya https://monly.id/tunnel=MACANBOLA Healthy Internet...
  5. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  6. I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought something on Xbox store on web and I don't know how to get it.: So I bought the Fortnite - chill vibes pack, from Xbox and I don't know how to activate it or where to find it to use it. e900737b-08bc-4c32-ba23-b31d4a6ed654
  7. Wrong currency on the web site

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong currency on the web site: Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there is a representative office, I chose...
  8. Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t play Xbox say fix account on web: Can’t play Xbox . Says fix on web d5d80bad-d5e3-4b66-a7fd-04b9557c87d8
  9. ang web l

in XBoX Accessibility
    ang web l: So what are you doing, I have a perfect Facebook, but can you stop putting in your games in your game, as soon as I play the games they have, there are messages from Microsoft, that the browser...
  10. Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One Series X/S Controller Entering Inputs for the Web Browser: I am able to use my Xbox controller with a wired connection with no problems for steam and games on steam but, whenever I try to play a game on Xbox Cloud Gaming the controller enters in inputs...