No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406)

Discus and support No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, As I already mentioned in the topic of my post - I can't find a way to log in to my account. Restart of the application has not changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vaerialis95, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Vaerialis95
    Vaerialis95 Guest

Hello there,

As I already mentioned in the topic of my post - I can't find a way to log in to my account. Restart of the application has not changed anything, same for re-install. I couldn't find anywhere anything about this code (0x406), so I'm including the picture.
    Even button "Need help?" doesn't work. Can someone help me?

No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406) [​IMG]

:)

Vaerialis95, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Vaerialis,

I'm sorry to hear about any issues you may be having with signing into the Xbox app on Windows 10.

•Why do I get an error when I sign in? If you get an error or are unable to sign in, there are a few common issues that could be causing this:

1.Make sure you're connected to a network and that you can access the Internet. To test your connection, go to Bing.com in your PC's browser.

2.See if there's an Xbox Live service outage at Xbox Live Status.

3.Sign in at Xbox.com and ensure that your account is in good standing.

4.Check your PC's clock. The clock must match the Xbox Live servers for sign-in to be completed. Your date and time settings for Set time automatically must be set to On.

5.As a final step, try removing the Microsoft account by going to Settings, selecting Accounts and then selecting remove next to the account. Then re-add the account from the account picker when you sign in to the Xbox app.

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Cannot Sign In on Xbox App

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

bookmarks in the browser

Log in on your microsoft account on the edge browser on both Windows 10 and Xbox One, and the bookmarks should sync.

Edit: Having just checked myself, there is no way to actually do that from Windows 10 to Xbox One, but only from Windows 10 to Mobile..
  5. ПавелПлыгу Win User

bookmarks in the browser

Log in on your microsoft account on the edge browser on both Windows 10 and Xbox One, and the bookmarks should sync.

Edit: Having just checked myself, there is no way to actually do that from Windows 10 to Xbox One, but only from Windows 10 to Mobile..
    Is it possible to change in xbox the browser to the opera?
  6. stevenicks Win User

Xbox One Controller ?

have to be logged in my microsoft account on my pc you use the steaming app in windows 10.

either way it seems you have to have an internet connection for it to work.
Thema:

1. No way to log in to my Windows 10 Xbox's account - code (0x406) - Similar Threads - log Windows Xbox's

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  5. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  6. Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft logs into the wrong account (windows): When I try to sign into the minecraft launcher with my microsoft account, it signs me into an account named royaledonut. Before the last time I remember playing (7/28/2023), using the same...
  7. Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..: In this week, when I start the Horizon 5 or Motor Sport 8, it pop up one sign in window but I already sign in in xBox App. My other laptop is fine and only this game laptop has this issue. For...
  8. How to get Xbox Windows app to run games (Starfield) when logged into a different Windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Xbox Windows app to run games (Starfield) when logged into a different Windows...: I installed Starfiled gamepass edition on my Windows 10 PC. No issues, it runs well. When I log into the same PC using my work account, the Xbox app does see Starfield or other games that are...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  10. Xbox app log-in problem | Flashing log-in window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app log-in problem | Flashing log-in window: Basically when I try to log-in in the Xbox App it opens the log in window but then it closes itself almost instantly. I have had this problem for almost 2 months now and I couldn't fix it....