No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...

Discus and support No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A getting very frustrated - Trying to raise two warranty requests for two controllers which have both broken within a very short space of time and not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben V 2040, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Ben V 2040
    Ben V 2040 Guest

No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,...

A getting very frustrated - Trying to raise two warranty requests for two controllers which have both broken within a very short space of time and not a lot of use. Both within but near the end of warranty and when I try to raise a request for both I receive the error message:

TraceID: mZDJzjN+VEyFsmxf.5.379

Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us.

This is on multiple devices and browsers and I have tried many times. Then and more frustratingly when I try and request a call back I receive a further error stating "Something went wrong on our end, We are trying to fix it." Again I have tried this is on multiple devices and browsers and then there is no way for me to contact Microsoft as it says I should request a call back when I call the general helpline.

I am concerned that given the warranty periods are close (> 4 weeks away) these will lapse and I cannot get the repairs or replacements needed or if I need to speak to the Ombudsman or Fair Trading.

:)

Ben V 2040, Dec 4, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Question regarding warranty dates.

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Yes, the warranty is for one year from the date you purchased the console, when there is an error in the warranty date, it is most likely that you have purchased the console in another country or it was imported by the store. Cara Pais has its own series of xbox series and it is repeated in different countries, they are unique exclusively within the national territory. therefore, if this is your case, you must contact support with the invoice in hand to request the repair, observing the 1-year warranty period from the date of purchase of the product.

to talk to the support there are two ways, request a call and this option is on demand of requested calls and perhaps this is why the error you observe, and the second option is called Online Chat and answers quickly, it is an employee , and can help in the same way.
  3. Georges C. Win User

No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error, "Something went wrong on our end, We are trying to fix it"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ben, unfortunately this forum is for public viewing and we as independent consultants do not have access to your account details or tools necessary to create the repair order for your accessories.

Try using another browser to place the order and also see if you can contact as the the message says, the support via chat, I think the call back is not working.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus.
  4. XBF John Win User

cant request a device service & repair request for my xbox wireless headset?

Hello,

Because this will have to do with your account specifically, I will have to recommend contacting either Microsoft or Xbox Support directly. This is assuming that the device is registered to your account, and you are hitting this error in the middle of the service request process. A good way to contact support is by going to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.

Sign into your account that has the device registered, choose Contact Us. Choose Hardware & Network > Warranty, Service, and Repair and choose the console or platform you are using the device with. You should be able to request a call back in the hours of operation listed on the contact us page.

Thank you,

5. mbertoncini Win User

No video signal from my Xbox One X.

I’ve been troubleshooting all day long. I am positive that the problem is on the console’s end, and not the cable or the TV. I still have a month of warranty left but I’m getting the same error message when I try to set
    up a service request. It says; “Sorry for the inconvenience. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Contact Microsoft Support for assistance.” Then I try to contact the support and upon selecting the category
    it sends me back to the warranty page. This is nuts.
  6. mbertoncini Win User

No video signal from my Xbox One X.

I’ve been troubleshooting all day long. I am positive that the problem is on the console’s end, and not the cable or the TV. I still have a month of warranty left but I’m getting the same error message when I try to set up a service request. It says; “Sorry
    for the inconvenience. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Contact Microsoft Support for assistance.” Then I try to contact the support and upon selecting the category it sends me back
    to the warranty page. This is nuts.
Thema:

1. No way to contact Microsoft: Warranty Request error then Requesting a call error,... - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft Warranty

2. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  5. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft to discuss using old IP: I’ve had very little luck finding an answer to this. I’m interested in creating a game based on an old IP that Microsoft gained in the Activision/Blizzard acquisition. Publicly, Microsoft has said...
  8. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  9. How do I contact a human at Microsoft about a warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact a human at Microsoft about a warranty?: I had to send 2 of my Xbox controllers back to Microsoft under their warranty due to being faulty. I have only received one back and cannot find anything about the second one. Both devices now...
  10. How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact microsoft uk to fix xbox under warranty? ( tried literally every option on...: xbox series x lits but no beep, no hdmi signal, switches off after 30 sec. I have tried every option on my account. 4987d473-cf6a-4cc7-8ab7-3ea0ed21caac