NO VR for one x means Ill be moving over to the sony camp

Discus and support NO VR for one x means Ill be moving over to the sony camp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft acknowledges Australian and New Zealand legal rights in their terms of service, Sony don't (privacy, consumer rights, etc). Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnugSix, Oct 10, 2017.

1. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Microsoft acknowledges Australian and New Zealand legal rights in their terms of service, Sony don't (privacy, consumer rights, etc). Xbox One X thrashes PS4 Pro in terms of hardware specs (The X has more GPU cores, faster GPU cores, more memory, faster
    memory, faster CPU, 4k Blu-ray disc player). Xbox Live has more servers than PSN. Microsoft has acquired Skype and Minecraft. Thus Xbox may get exclusive DLC content. Minecraft came out 2012 on Xbox 360 but didn't reach the competition until a year later.
    PS4 doesn't have Halo, Screamride, Forza, Zoo Tycoon, Kinect Sports Rivals.

I wouldn't want to look like a socially inept person who wears expensive large bulky goggles to get a sense of virtual reality. Someone in your house could get in your way and then that's a health and safety hazard cause your peripheral vision is obscured
    by wearing geeky expensive bulky goggles. People say it's not the specs that matter, it's the games. So who cares if the competition has VR. Going outside is more better and cheaper too. Also Xbox 360 has party chat where as PS3 doesn't. That's why I chose
    Xbox. Even though I like games with good graphics.

But everyone is free to do what they want. Xbox One does have Kinect. And you can console video chat with it too and blow it up (video chat) on your HDTV screen rather than on a small laptop/phone/tablet screen. Also Microsoft is the biggest software company
    in the world, and they're richer than Sony. And the X specs. Put this all together and there's a lot of good reasons to be with Xbox.

smileskybird, Nov 1, 2018
  2. xXNic0l3w0lfyXx Win User

VR people are a bunch of geeks. If you want to play in reality, go outside. Do gymnastics, play in the playground, go to the pool or beach. Better to blow the large price tag of VR equipment on something better imo.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

VR is really cool in my opinion, but only in small doses.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Is VR still a thing?

Thought it had came & gone already.

Mind you,there's plenty of VR headsets that people have traded in so at least you can pick one up cheap.

You play games on whatever system you want,no need to announce it.
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

[​IMG]
  6. Zen Like Calm Win User

They are doing the right thing by concentrating on 4k.

Not because I believe 4k will become the mainstream resolution anytime soon but because they will need those optimisations for VR games.

VR to work best needs a high resolution for each eye and their needs to be 90 frames per second at least for a smooth experience. 30 to 60 frames per second may be okay for watching on a monitor but as close to your eyes as a VR headset gets, they simply don't
    get the job done.
Thema:

1. NO VR for one x means Ill be moving over to the sony camp - Similar Threads - means Ill moving

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  4. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  7. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  8. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  9. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  10. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...