No voice sound with 5.1 surround sound
Discus and support No voice sound with 5.1 surround sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I recently buy a 5.1 sound system. I made the changes required in the setup of the xbox one (bitstream and surround sound) and in my sound system.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrlosVP, Oct 3, 2017.
Thema:
No voice sound with 5.1 surround sound
Loading...
-
No voice sound with 5.1 surround sound - Similar Threads - voice sound surround
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?
in XboX InsidersAre xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments] -
Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(
in XboX InsidersError in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
Fixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S)
in XBoX Games and AppsFixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S): Hello, Just wanted to share this fix for Blue Dragon on Xbox. It’s an older, lesser-known game, but still great. I had no music — no background music, no battle music, nothing — and couldn’t find... -
My new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat
in XBoX on ConsolesMy new Xbox series x controller won’t produce game sound and only voice chat: Was starting up my new Xbox today and I set it all up, I get to talking with my mate in the voice chat and that’s all fine but when I go to play my game there’s no game sound and when I try...