No upcoming games previews

Discus and support No upcoming games previews in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The 360 has a section dedicated entirely to the X1 and upcoming games. They have trailers for Titanfall, The Witcher, and Metal Gear Solid, among... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sword Style, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

The 360 has a section dedicated entirely to the X1 and upcoming games. They have trailers for Titanfall, The Witcher, and Metal Gear Solid, among others. Yet on the X1, the system these games are actually for. The system with the very small library of games.
    They do nothing to get people exited about what's to come? wtf?

:)

Sword Style, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Game previews

If you buy a game when it's in preview then you don't have to pay again when the game is fully released.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Game previews

If i buy a xbox one game preview for example Astroneer. When the game official releases will i get to keep the game or will i have to buy the regular release even tho i payed 30 dollars for the preview?

BeadiestLobster, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Id rather see other features fixed before this one.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    [quote user="Stoyvensen"] Youtube. [/quote]

[quote user="Tzar of chaos"] and Internet Explorer [/quote]

Yeah, I have a smart phone and a computer too. Your grasp of the obvious is quite inspiring. When I'm looking something up, it's because I already know about it and am interested in it. In the past 30 years of gaming, I don't even know how many thousands
    of times I have read or heard about something that sounded okay. But when some gameplay got shoved in front of my face and I thought to myself "Wow, that actually looks amazing". In short, I don't want to search for things. I want them presented to me. Which
    also works for them, since their one and only goal is to obtain money from my wallet.

Sword Style, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]Obviously, there are larger issues with the console. Fortunately, Microsoft isn't a couple guys working out of a garage. They are a multi-billion dollar corporation. They can multitask. Especially since this particular issue doesn't require a fix.
    There already is a system in place for previewing games. But right now, you can only preview games that are available. They simply need to add some that aren't.

Sword Style, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I think they might add it,but right now they are only 3-4 big titles until june (Tomb Raider,Thief,Titanfall).....When Tomb Raider was announced there was a trailer on Xbox one....

Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

I think they might add it,but right now they are only 3-4 big titles until june (Tomb Raider,Thief,Titanfall).....When Tomb Raider was announced there was a trailer on Xbox one....
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

10. Sword Style Win User

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[/quote]Obviously, there are larger issues with the console. Fortunately, Microsoft isn't a couple guys working out of a garage. They are a multi-billion dollar corporation. They can multitask. Especially since this particular issue doesn't require a fix.
    There already is a system in place for previewing games. But right now, you can only preview games that are available. They simply need to add some that aren't.
  11. Sword Style Win User

[quote user="Stoyvensen"] Youtube. [/quote]

[quote user="Tzar of chaos"] and Internet Explorer [/quote]

Yeah, I have a smart phone and a computer too. Your grasp of the obvious is quite inspiring. When I'm looking something up, it's because I already know about it and am interested in it. In the past 30 years of gaming, I don't even know how many thousands
    of times I have read or heard about something that sounded okay. But when some gameplay got shoved in front of my face and I thought to myself "Wow, that actually looks amazing". In short, I don't want to search for things. I want them presented to me. Which
    also works for them, since their one and only goal is to obtain money from my wallet.
  12. User 9242019 Win User

4K Capabilities No Longer Working on Xbox One S?

It is a bug in Preview.

It won't fix itself. It has already been noted by a member of Preview Staff and a fix will be forthcoming in an upcoming update.

You should always post suspected Preview issues after a Preview update in the Preview forums not the General forums.
Thema:

1. No upcoming games previews - Similar Threads - upcoming games previews

2. Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass should have some more og Xbox games on it: I’ve been thinking of a few and there’s this one in particular I remember playing it was called “I Ninja” you run around as this bobble head ninja while fighting these droids, there are mini and...
  3. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  4. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  5. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  6. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  7. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  8. New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New tracers in upcoming call of duty games please.: I am the biggest fan of tracers in call of duty. Can we please buy a tracers pack in any color we want for our guns in call of duty. I would like to buy a blue or teal tracer pack for my bullets...
  9. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Microsoft about the upcoming Xbox Series S in black? All of the menus lead...: Can somebody please let me know if the new Xbox Series S in black will have a detachable ssd? I am aware of the Error 208 issue, so this would potentially alleviate that to some degree?...