no tenure on xbox one?

Discus and support no tenure on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my tenure should have just turned 9 on new years day... But I don't get to see it because I don't use my 360 anymore. Are then planning on adding this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icon Brigadier, Jan 4, 2014.

1. no tenure on xbox one?

my tenure should have just turned 9 on new years day... But I don't get to see it because I don't use my 360 anymore. Are then planning on adding this as a future feature?

:)

Icon Brigadier, Jan 4, 2014
  2. HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Still no sign of my xbox Live tenure as anyone else's tenure returned ?

penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Question regarding xbox Tenure

No. Gold Membership on the XBox LIVE Tenure is only counted when you are on an Active Gold Membership Subscription. For example, you would have had to have bought and or used 2 Years worth of Gold Membership to get an Xbox LIVE Tenure of 2 Years. You will
    not have a Tenure on your Gamercard.

The Resistance, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

no tenure on xbox one?

On the xbox one when you click on your profile it will show your tenure level on the left side by your gamerpic.

Stoyvensen, Jan 4, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Go to your profile and you should see your tenure

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    It does show up, click on your profile and it shows up along with reputation.

Lloydy25, Jan 4, 2014
  7. All I see there is the letter i

8. no tenure on xbox one?

9. Nevermind. He doesn't have it. How did Microsoft acknowledge this as an appropriate font... Why hasn't my tenure changed to 9 when it changed new years day last year? I've always been a gold member... Whatever :\ such an odd 8.

10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    It will add a year,when you'll reach the day and month you create your account.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Ah, perception - oh, how it makes fools of us all...

"In the eye of the beholder" as they always say... =P

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  12. Yes my creation date is new years eve/day 2004/2005

13. no tenure on xbox one?

The tenure numbers are a horrible font, but that is an 8. Mine is currently a 7, and it took me quite a while to realize that the green tenure badge is what it is on Xbox One.

Scrogginsanity, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Ya, they need to change that font pronto.

Judge, Oct 31, 2018
  15. II Ja7ixLiVe II Win User

Xbox Live Tenure (3years)

yes know when new xbox one will show gametag Tenure or not show Tenure?
  16. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox

You will not lose your tenure if you go to Xbox One. The tenure is linked to your Xbox Live Gold Subscription, which can be used for both 360 and One. To check your tenure on Xbox One, just go to your profile (selecting it from the Home screen or selecting
    your profile at the top) and when viewing your profile you will see your Tenure to the left.
  17. Lipsync Lizard Win User

My tenure disappeared on Xbox One console.

My tenure still not showing up on the xbox one but I can see my tenure on the xbox 360.
  18. Lipsync Lizard Win User

My tenure disappeared on Xbox One console.

My tenure has also disappeared from the xbox one but I can see my tenure on the xbox 360.
  19. LIIL FIFTY Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

My Tenure is also missing! I just moved over to Xbox One and had a 7 on my tenure..
Thema:

no tenure on xbox one?

1. no tenure on xbox one? - Similar Threads - tenure

2. Tenure Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tenure Problem: On the 4th of november my account tenure was changed to 14 years as it should calculating the gold on the account and it was changed back to 13 a day after and my gold is still active until...
  3. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  4. Xbox Tenure Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Tenure Badge: Is it possible for me to keep my Xbox tenure badge without Game Pass Ultimate? It's because I've had my Xbox profile for sixteen years now. 0b4b5184-7598-46b3-b895-964ebb201f77
  5. *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!

in XboX Insiders
    *PLEASE HELP* I lost my 19 year tenure badge!!!: Hello, I've been auto re-newing Xbox Live for the past 19 years and accouple of days ago I made a split decision to end it for just this month. I had money issues and that was a payment that...
  6. With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox live changes do we keep our tenure badge?: Just wondering if we keep our tenure badge after the xbox core system goes through or if the new changes are purely a title change. Thanks 347de180-9f2e-4633-a402-dc7d3b35531e