no tenure on xbox one?

Discus and support no tenure on xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my tenure should have just turned 9 on new years day... But I don't get to see it because I don't use my 360 anymore. Are then planning on adding this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Icon Brigadier, Jan 4, 2014.

1. no tenure on xbox one?

my tenure should have just turned 9 on new years day... But I don't get to see it because I don't use my 360 anymore. Are then planning on adding this as a future feature?

:)

Icon Brigadier, Jan 4, 2014
  2. HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Still no sign of my xbox Live tenure as anyone else's tenure returned ?

penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Question regarding xbox Tenure

No. Gold Membership on the XBox LIVE Tenure is only counted when you are on an Active Gold Membership Subscription. For example, you would have had to have bought and or used 2 Years worth of Gold Membership to get an Xbox LIVE Tenure of 2 Years. You will
    not have a Tenure on your Gamercard.

The Resistance, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

no tenure on xbox one?

On the xbox one when you click on your profile it will show your tenure level on the left side by your gamerpic.

Stoyvensen, Jan 4, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Go to your profile and you should see your tenure

x24hrs2livex, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    It does show up, click on your profile and it shows up along with reputation.

Lloydy25, Jan 4, 2014
  7. All I see there is the letter i

8. no tenure on xbox one?

9. Nevermind. He doesn't have it. How did Microsoft acknowledge this as an appropriate font... Why hasn't my tenure changed to 9 when it changed new years day last year? I've always been a gold member... Whatever :\ such an odd 8.

10. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    It will add a year,when you'll reach the day and month you create your account.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Ah, perception - oh, how it makes fools of us all...

"In the eye of the beholder" as they always say... =P

Galactic Geek, Jan 4, 2014
  12. Yes my creation date is new years eve/day 2004/2005

13. no tenure on xbox one?

The tenure numbers are a horrible font, but that is an 8. Mine is currently a 7, and it took me quite a while to realize that the green tenure badge is what it is on Xbox One.

Scrogginsanity, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Ya, they need to change that font pronto.

Judge, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Weezleram Win User

Still, still not receiving tenure for Xbox Community Level. Still not able to access the Ambassador forums.

I'm talking about Xbox Community Level Tenure, not Xbox Gold tenure. Xbox Community Level tenure is supposed to increase for contributing as an ambassador for consecutive days.
  16. SH4D0WZ0MB1E Win User

1year to 10years

17. MattReptar Win User

My tenure on XCL won't update.

I think some people are confusing Xbox Live tenure and community level tenure and are thinking the sticky thread here in this section will fix there XCL tenure.
  18. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

HELP MICROSOFT SUPPORT!! Xbox One TENURE icon missing

Still no sign of my xbox Live tenure as anyone else's tenure returned ?
  19. dup4fad587a-78d3-4a6 Win User

Xbox Live Tenure

Thema:

no tenure on xbox one?

1. no tenure on xbox one? - Similar Threads - tenure

2. Issue with missing Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with missing Tenure: Hi, I have been an Xbox Live member since the beta program and have had no lapses in subscription, with my current subscription not expiring until November 2023. A few weeks ago, my tenure badge...
  3. Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now

in XboX Insiders
    Tenure Badge Not Showing For A Week Now: It has been a week and my tenure badge is not showing on my xbox profile. I have been paying for ultimate for 4 years and did not cancel the subscription. submitted by /u/NostalgicTrolling...
  4. How do you fix tenure badge not showing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix tenure badge not showing?: I repurchased Xbox game pass again after not having it for quite some time. I’ve been waiting for my tenure to show again, but after 29 days of waiting it still isn’t showing? I’ve gotten tips to...
  5. Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tenure years recently disappeared after the recent update Delta preview of the update.: My Xbox tenure years have recently disappeared in the latest update for the delta preview update. I have also noticed whenever I look at my friend's profiles they too have no year badge. This...
  6. An issue with the Tenure year badge

in XboX Insiders
    An issue with the Tenure year badge: After a recent Xbox insider update, my 7-year badge has recently vanished. I've also noticed that when I look at my friend's profiles some have their badge and some don't. Has anyone else been...
  7. Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years: Okay so I made my account and got gold in 2012, and i've been on gold ever since, but recently I extended my gold membership after I converted it to ultimate gamepass, which my gamepass expired in...
  8. Missing tenure badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing tenure badge: I have had a active gold/ultimate subscription nothing has changed but the other day it’s disappeared & is not coming back I’ve tried multiple solutions but it won’t appear on my profile anymore...
  9. Xbox Live tenure not showing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live tenure not showing: okay so the account im currently playing on should have a 10 year tenure by now but my tenure keeps reappearing as 9 years then goes away completely, why isnt my 10 years showing?...
  10. Xbox tenure badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox tenure badge: Hello, I have an 8 year badge but I just noticed today that it’s not showing on my profile my Xbox gold or game pass hasn’t changed is this a server issue or what? Please help I just don’t want to...