No SX Game, App auto update Rant.
Discus and support No SX Game, App auto update Rant. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 21, 2021.
Thema:
No SX Game, App auto update Rant.
Loading...
-
No SX Game, App auto update Rant. - Similar Threads - Game App auto
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
Game Pass pc app update fails, but I have auto updates turned off
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass pc app update fails, but I have auto updates turned off: Literally like it says. I have auto-updates turned off, but this terrible app still updates on its own and fails for some reason, so I have to reinstall like 500gb of games every few weeks and I'm... -
What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38 -
Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates
in XBoX Games and AppsDisable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates: I use Xbox windows app with game pass. It starts downloading updates for games withou asking, while automatic updates are disabled in xbox app and MS store. CAN IT BE DISABLED? How does Microsoft... -
Feedback: Riot App and Game Pass (auto launch)
in XboX InsidersFeedback: Riot App and Game Pass (auto launch): The Riot App auto launches and relaunches (if closed) when XBOX app is open. Why does this not work like other third-party launchers? Would be great if all third party applications only open when... -
Xbox (PC Game Pass) app auto updates games, even with the Automatic Updates option turned off.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox (PC Game Pass) app auto updates games, even with the Automatic Updates option turned off.: This is a recurring issue that I've delt with for months now. I have automatic updates turned off, yet games (Forza Horizon 5 in this case) started updating in the background, even without opening... -
Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...