No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

Discus and support No SX Game, App auto update Rant. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 21, 2021.

1. No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

First sorry for the rant Really tired of this. It's been ages, it has been like this here and there, but today it just really ticks me off. Load up Watch Dogs, and a 41GB update... Come on!!! Only had like 20 minutes to play and now major update. Pissed I head over to manage updates, check and literally 16 games an update available. This has been going on far to long now. Insider issue, who knows, but if it is its been for years now.. System from the past, to the current SX has always been set to instant on and set to keep games and apps updated. I'm not one to rant much, but this is ridiculous. Heading into a game to be slapped with a update that came out long ago, or just to have to wait at all when system supposed to handle updates on its own is not cool at all. I have reported this issue for so long now, it's just become so absolutely frustrating.

Rant over.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Sep 21, 2021
  2. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Whats happening??

Disable the option to auto update games and apps
  3. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Whats happening??

What may be causing It is the auto update of apps and games
  4. BiohaZard11189 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Same here, my day one SX died in May due to a power supply unit failure and now my second SX that was replaced is now having these crashes. Started on August 1st after 60 plus hours in Scarlet Nexus SX version then RE Village SX after I completed everything in the game then Deaths Door SX will not even make it to the starting menu. It seems the only games I can play are ones not optimized for SX titles. Microsoft really needs to fix these issues because by this Friday i'll have my third replacement and honestly scared to even play anything on it.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Get disconnected for update, but nothing happens?

If the update doesn't auto clear (not all updates are stored in the cache) go into storage > HDD/MU > Games and Apps, find the game and delete the title update.
  6. DavidVanegas2 Win User

MLB The Show 21: Adding a 4th pitch in Road to the Show

Its usually auto depending on your settings. Try to check for updates on the game app. If it's ps4 I usually press options on the controller while the game app is selected and you can select "check for update"
Thema:

No SX Game, App auto update Rant.

1. No SX Game, App auto update Rant. - Similar Threads - Game App auto

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  7. Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Xbox gaming windows App from auto installing updates: I use Xbox windows app with game pass. It starts downloading updates for games withou asking, while automatic updates are disabled in xbox app and MS store. CAN IT BE DISABLED? How does Microsoft...
  8. Feedback: Riot App and Game Pass (auto launch)

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback: Riot App and Game Pass (auto launch): The Riot App auto launches and relaunches (if closed) when XBOX app is open. Why does this not work like other third-party launchers? Would be great if all third party applications only open when...
  9. Xbox (PC Game Pass) app auto updates games, even with the Automatic Updates option turned off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (PC Game Pass) app auto updates games, even with the Automatic Updates option turned off.: This is a recurring issue that I've delt with for months now. I have automatic updates turned off, yet games (Forza Horizon 5 in this case) started updating in the background, even without opening...
  10. Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Auto-Downloads off still allows downloads of app and game updates: Hi, Even though my Xbox 360 (Elite) has the Auto-Downloads setting set to 'Off', I'm finding that apps and games are still automatically updating without my consent. Is there any way (short of...