No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller

Discus and support No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How the hell are Microsoft allowed to get away with such a shoddy support process. Just look at this: [img] My controller broke under a year old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pulse 86, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Pulse 86
    Pulse 86 Guest

How the hell are Microsoft allowed to get away with such a shoddy support process. Just look at this:

No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG]

My controller broke under a year old and the automated system just throws error messages up from the devices section in your account. All other get help links circle around the website with no options to contact support.

My controller is less than a year old from that scam of a design lab website and no one is helping me. It has taken over 2 days of searching through their website to get an email that replied the following:

[table][tr][td]Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox[/td][/tr][tr][td] Your controller exchange request (SR) 7012884527 has been assigned to one of our advisors. You'll receive an email with additional instructions within the next 24 hours.If you don't receive a response, check your email junk and spam folders or visit the Device and Service Repair Homepage, to manage your order.If something changes or you no longer need help, please contact Xbox Support. Make sure you keep the subject line as it is now so that we can assign it to your case. Thanks again,Microsoft Support for Xbox[/td][/tr][tr][td] Read the Xbox Support Terms of Use This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in. Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement. Microsoft CorporationOne Microsoft WayRedmond, WA 98052 USA[/td][/tr][/table]

Utter rubbish I promise you I will never use Microsoft again, What a horrible thing to do to a customer.

No one replies, no one talks to you, no one will even read this. I am just left scammed out of a controller with absolutely no support what so ever. Even if you go to the route of the support site there is just no category for design labs controllers just xbox and even then there are no option to appeal a warranty which I have documented proof of purchase for.

Hugely disappointed Microsoft. Get your act together!

When I go back to my purchase history the link to go through the refund has now been removed ???????? and a dodgy email stated:

[table][tr][td]Hi Anthony,[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Information regarding your Microsoft return delivery label[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][td][table][tr][td]Order created05/02/2023[/td][/tr][tr][td]Device received[/td][/tr][tr][td]Device dispatched[/td][/tr][tr][td]Estimated delivery time8-10 working days*[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]Your delivery label is attached. Please follow the steps below to return your device or accessory to us before 07/03/2023. After this date, your label will expire and your Service Order will be cancelled.

Step 1: Open and print your attached delivery label.
    Step 2: Attach the delivery label to your package. Please make sure that you cover or remove any previous tracking labels.
    Step 3: Take your package to any UPS location for drop-off. To find the nearest drop-off location click here

You will receive an additional email with instructions to properly prepare your device or accessory for return.

If you need immediate assistance please contact us

[/td][/tr][tr][td]*Expected delivery date is subject to change.

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][tr][td]Thank you,
    Your Microsoft Support Team

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Privacy Statement[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA[/td][/tr][tr][td]No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][/table]

No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller [​IMG]

No second email, no legit link that takes me to repairs page, absolutely nothing just more looping around the website. I am not sending my controller to these dodgy fakes.

I can not believe the last thing left to do is open some stupid question here to rant about this awful experience. So upset..

:)

Pulse 86, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Pulse 86 Win User

Thank you Georges, the frustration here is their chat does not work, you will never speak to a real person I have tried for 2 days. Even the automated AI just leads you in circles.

Awful stuff, never had such a bad experience.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Over the phone I think it is not working, and in the chat you must click on "Contact Us" and then select another subject to be answered.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Pulse, I have read your description carefully and I am sorry that you are going through this situation, however this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to some data or your account, we cannot specify the real reason or verify precisely why this is happening.

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary to contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so that they can give you some indication.
  5. james.btex Win User

Why is Design Labs engrave feature text box broken since 2017?

Well another week has gone by and the Microsoft Store Design Lab Xbox Controller “Engrave” feature is STILL BROKEN!

Isn’t there anyone from Microsoft Website support that can Acknowledge this issue and fix it?

I’m not the only person having this issue and it is preventing us from completing our Design Labs purchase!

There is no link on any of these pages to report website issues so i am trying this way to report the issue. So far i have not received

any messages or emails from website support (if they have any), that acknowledges the problem and states that they are working on it??

Come on Microsoft Website Support, wake up!
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
Thema:

1. No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller - Similar Threads - support Microsoft Broken

2. When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft expand their country support for Xbox?: Hello, Ive been waiting years for microsoft to add support to my country Romania( a country thats in the EU) and yet it its been so long and no new updates. Please Microsoft expand your country...
  3. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  6. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  7. Broken series X and microsoft support is useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken series X and microsoft support is useless: I have been having issues with my Series X crashing after a short amount of use, if im trying to download a game my XBOX will crash within 10 minutes. I have tried all the troubleshooting options...
  8. No Way To Contact Microsoft Or Xbox Support - Broken Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Way To Contact Microsoft Or Xbox Support - Broken Xbox: Hi All, My Xbox looks to have broken, but I'm unable to contact Microsoft or Xbox Support in any capacity. I go to add information to my service order (https://account.microsoft.com/) but get...
  9. MICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS: NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES. TOO BAD TOO. SUCH FUN, DIDN'T MIND SPENDING SOME MONEY. NOW CAN'T BUY A THING. PULL THE PLUG AND LET THIS FUN GAME DIE A DECENT DEATH. NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES.....FOR MONTHS....
  10. Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support from Microsoft agents on broken controller: I have spent hours with Microsoft support agents trying get a replacement order for my controller, to only be given a nice big middle finger to the face and told to go buy one from a store. I...