NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!!

Discus and support NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looks like this is unresolved, for a few days, and no support person is answering anyone... what the heck hey... 49aefa12-bc19-490b-af64-6461a7904fe4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MomDRAGON1603, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!!


    looks like this is unresolved, for a few days, and no support person is answering anyone...

    what the heck hey...

    :)
     
    MomDRAGON1603, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. FuZe Crushyy
    FuZe Crushyy Guest
    No support for military overseas

    Where did you buy the games/discs and where did you buy the xbox they have to have same region
     
    FuZe Crushyy, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Oldsmagnet
    Oldsmagnet Guest
    No support for Logitech Wheel?

    Finally got the Xbox One S working smoothly (only crashes once every couple days or so, as opposed to every 15 minutes...) so I get my trusty G27 wheel and custom racing seat set up --- Yeah, won't work on Xbox One. Gee, who didn't see ~that~ coming...
    I see there's something of a workaround involving spending another $60 or so on an adaptor, and then having it, a controller, and another COMPUTER tied in to the whole works -- an absolute clusterf**k JUST to make it kinda function. HEY MICROSOFT! Have you
    forgotten that USB stands for UNIVERSAL Serial Bus? I'm still in amazement at how many previously "universal" devices are not recognizable by WIndows 10. I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- GET YOUR S**T TOGETHER and QUIT f**king your customers!
     
    Oldsmagnet, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. DavidZoellner Win User

    Xbox Support Support?

    It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

    www.xbox.com/.../rules
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Xbox Support Support?

    It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

    What seems to be the problem though?
  6. bowski477 Win User

    support..

    If you could describe the issue you are having we could try to assist you or if you wish to speak with official support you would need to go to support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

    Support

    Try this number: 0800 181 2968

    That is the German support number.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    support

    Hello Dan Tekka Dan,

    We see that you are now being recognized as Gold, and received your April payback at the Gold status. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!!

Loading...
  1. NO SUPPORT FOR THIS!! - Similar Threads - SUPPORT

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  7. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  8. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  9. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  10. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...