No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.

Discus and support No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the middle of a mission (12? Hellbound?) one with a Gunship flying about, the sound went weird. Now there is no speech and the iDroids noises are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OO chainsaw 00, Jan 17, 2016.

1. No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.

In the middle of a mission (12? Hellbound?) one with a Gunship flying about, the sound went weird.

Now there is no speech and the iDroids noises are muted. I've found loads about this for PC but as you cant reconfigure the sound card on a console I was wondering if there was a solution out there that Google doesnt want to give me..

:)

OO chainsaw 00, Jan 17, 2016
  2. Speech audio

Xbox one is working fine except the audio. I have background sound on games and blu ray but there is no speech. It's as if just the speech has been muted. Help!

LegacyGRIFF11, Jan 17, 2016
  3. Mute

xbox shows that its muted and it cant find mic in party

featherwright, Jan 17, 2016
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Turn Off Xbox One System Sounds

Cant say I even notice the sounds tbh. That said having an option to mute it isn't a bad suggestion as like you, there must be others that find it annoying.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Question about xbox apps and kinect

Hello Nus! As onyx mentioned, you have to option to turn your sensor on or off but not for selecting it to be turned off for certain apps. Regarding sounds, as apps are partner content, there is not an option to turn off sound. A solution may be to mute
    while scrolling through Netflix to pick a movie or show.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox Spam Adding

7. Dark destiny Win User

Does Kinect recognize slang?

Yes if it is programmed to, a computer doesn't even understand english, it is just programmed to listen to certain patterns of sound that we humans called "speech" or "language", so technically yes it can if it was programmed to do so.
  8. MagicalMeepo Win User

I think that recent firmware update messed up my Xbox

yeah the new firmware screwed my 360 it cant play dvds or games =C be nice if there was a solution on this site

but i cant find any.
Thema:

No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.

1. No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360. - Similar Threads - speech certain sounds

2. PC speech to text not working. Is it available on every game?

in XboX Insiders
    PC speech to text not working. Is it available on every game?: Do I have to be in a Xbox party on PC for it to work? I have it enabled and have not seen it pop up once while playing any game. submitted by /u/dirtydirt33 [link] [comments]
  3. Character speech dialogue on headphones is very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Character speech dialogue on headphones is very quiet: Hi All, hoping someone can help. I’ve not long purchased a JBL headset for my Xbox series x. Works all ok except for character voices. The character voices are so quiet yet the rest of the game...
  4. Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2, xbox series x, no dialogue speech sound: I saved before entering the crucible, loaded my game up and it would not let me carry on the quest, conversation outside the gates would not start. Even skipping the conversation would not allow...
  5. How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does defending yourself from Trans Hate speech get you Penalized on Xbox?: I have screenshots of the chat that I tried reporting but it won’t let me upload them here nor did the agents care? So how does Xbox allow such behavior but when I call her a pimply [mod removed]...
  6. How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get a code violation for my freedom of speech on my video clip yesterday and I...: why did Iget suspended for freedom of speech over my comment about some clip of a another hacker cheating but yet you do nothing to sony for modified versions or account tampering as well as...
  7. Speech to text setup for overwatch. Does it require xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to text setup for overwatch. Does it require xbox live?: I have been trying to get my speech to text working with no luck. First, my xbox live has expired. Is it required? If not, what am I doing wrong? I followed a few clips to set it up and none seem...
  8. Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat Speech and Accepting Game Invites Not working. HELP!: I'm playing a game on the Xbox app on pc and Xbox game bar isn't functioning properly. I cannot SPEAK in party chat even though I've done all of the troubleshooting and permissions. I also cannot...
  9. Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves voice chat text chat and speech bubbles not working: No matter why I try I’ve been to the last Page of google and back nothing works output and input reset privacy setting uninstalling and reinstalling the game resetting the game every reddit post...
  10. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...