No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset.

Discus and support No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it. The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Netriosilver, May 23, 2018.

1. Netriosilver
    Netriosilver Guest

I recently purchased an Xbox 360 wireless headset, and no sound has come through it.

The microphone works, but sound doesn't come through.

I've tried muting and unmuting, changing the volume, and searched the internet for hours trying to find someone else with this problem, to no avail.

:)

Netriosilver, May 23, 2018
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Having problems with my wireless headset.

@GeekDragon - This is the current troubleshooting information available for the XBOX 360 official wireless headset:

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset
    . Please take a look through those and see if any of those steps help you out.

HassanB, May 23, 2018
  3. Yuz Daddy
    Yuz Daddy Guest
    No sound through wireless headset

I did leave the preview program last September so I have no way to report on the insider hub and I have spoke with turtle beach support.

Yuz Daddy, May 23, 2018
  4. HassanB Win User

Having problems with my wireless headset.

@GeekDragon - This is the current troubleshooting information available for the XBOX 360 official wireless headset:

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-wireless-headset
    . Please take a look through those and see if any of those steps help you out.
  5. Zooblock Win User

Turtle Beach XL1

I have a old xbox 360 and the xl1s but no sound through headset I play on flat screen with the hdmi cable and wireless adapter in the back do I need a adapter for my headset to work?
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

Headset connection direct to console?

It said I can hook up Amy headset with a 3.5 mm jack to it. I assume,Ed I could connect this to the controller. Then connect my 3.5mm wired headset to this to hear just team chat. Is that right or should I just connect the 3.5mm wired headset directly to
    the controller for team chat?

I don't like the headset that came with the console/ controller because it's so big. I just want a tiny headset like the 360 wireless headset was. So if I hook up a 3.5mm headset directly to the controller or via the stereo headset adapter ( which one?)
    will I get mono team chat via the headset ( Kinevt will be unplugged) and game sound through my surround sound? I hate having conversations that occurr in my family room to be heard and either mocked or commented on- so Kinevt is out for chat. I have a 5.1
    surround system hooked up so I don't want to hear people scream at the top of their lungs, as some do, through my speakers. Since Xbox sucks and has no headset like the wireless 360 headset, what are my options? I bought a wired 3.5 mm headset snd the headset
    adapter, since idk what I need to use a wired headset? Csn I plug a wireless 360 official headset into the Xbox one controller with the cord that would lead to the power adapter, or is there a way to make the wireless 360 headset a wired one that'll be compatible
    with the Xbox one controller?
  7. HalfChaosnova Win User

Xbox 360 Bluetooth headset question.

I am not too sure, but it does sound strange. Is it one of the official wireless headsets?
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Headset

Thema:

1. No sound through Official Xbox 360 wireless headset. - Similar Threads - sound through Official

2. Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x. No sound at all through TV speakers: I just bought the x series 5 days ago and from the beginning I have never had any sound through the TV. Tried multiple times to change hdmi, restart the TV and Xbox. Nothing. On the audio...
  3. Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer: Hello, I have a Vizio 5.1 Soundbar system plugged into my TV through the eARC HDMI, then my XBox Series X plugged into the TV as well through a different HDMI port. When I am setting up my XBox...
  4. No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound coming through monitor when I plug my Xbox One S into it: I saw in another post to use headphones but sound won't come through them either 33c322e7-f41e-4e3e-8787-0cf091a75869
  5. Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t game sound come through my headset when my controller is on a wire?: It works with batteries, it’s just when I plug the wire in 0da6a4a9-e2ca-42ee-92e0-2c85881cb24d
  6. My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X won't play sound through the speakers: My xbox series X will play sound through the head set but not the TV speakers or the sound bar I have its been fine for years and all the sudden after playing BTD6 it stop work one night....
  7. Dolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos sound issues using a soundbar with HDMI/ARC pass through?: I have a dolby atmos soundbar linked up to my xbox using the HDMI/ARC so it is hooked up correctly I've tried to switch the cable round just to make sure like using the opposite ends, for some...
  8. getting no sound through my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting no sound through my elite series 2 controller.: Its up to date. I thought it was my headset but got a new one yesterday and it still wont work. Its the only issue I am having with it. I get no error messages from my Xbox one S. It worked fine...
  9. video but no sound through xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    video but no sound through xbox app: So, when I stream to Xbox app on my laptop (surface pro) from my Xbox series x I get video and no audio. well, it's audio but the sound is like a train going over tracks. I have tried restarting...
  10. Xbox series X sound cutting out through tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X sound cutting out through tv: firstly, thankyou in advance to anybody with any ideas! I have had my xbox series x for nearly 2 years with no issues whatsoever. However in the last few weeks the sound keeps cutting out...