No sound for my Xbox x

Discus and support No sound for my Xbox x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have no sound on my Xbox X 56b193dd-2260-43d4-8c4b-6b0a5d02a5ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Alexandre, Mar 20, 2023.

1. No sound for my Xbox x

I have no sound on my Xbox X

:)

Chris Alexandre, Mar 20, 2023
  2. ÖzerÖzdemir1 Win User

on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

My main problem is about recording game sounds on Xbox Series X not my microphone sound on pc.
  3. Georges C. Win User

No sound for my Xbox x

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chris, when you say the console has no sound, are you using it on a TV or monitor?

Are you using any sound system, such as soundbar or receiver?

Have you tried any procedure on the console, if so, which one?
  4. CupOfTeaRex Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

Returned it and bought a Hyper X cloud flight S for my PC, this solved the problem! Clearly this is a firmware issue with Infinite and this headset or something strange!

Hyper X is Way better, Comfier with far better quality sound, The Xbox headset sound is muddy in comparison.
  5. JSizzle_955 Win User

What kind of sound card does xbox one X have?

yeah. cause I connected my comcast cable box to my xbox one X pass through HDMI.

I have a ps4 but I'll just connect the ps4 to my xbox one X so I can get a 4k picture on my PS4 slim and the Sound bar is connected to the xbox one x.
  6. Twpo826 Win User

Why is Netflix Atmos Output at very different levels by Windows 10 PC and Xbox One into same receiver?

My xbox is an original xbox one not an S or X. Sound system fully updated and working well for everything except xbox one netflix.
Thema:

No sound for my Xbox x

1. No sound for my Xbox x - Similar Threads - sound

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound not outputting through rear speakers or subwoofer: Hello, I have a Vizio 5.1 Soundbar system plugged into my TV through the eARC HDMI, then my XBox Series X plugged into the TV as well through a different HDMI port. When I am setting up my XBox...
  5. What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What's the point of be an embassador? (I like how it sounds): I'm new on this to be an embassador, teach me an tell me about what to do. I'm like sponge. I read all te introduction but I need someone to talk about the part of be an embassador. I like to...
  6. LG C1 Black Screen with Sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG C1 Black Screen with Sound: Hi All, I have a XBOX Series X and an LG C1 OLED. I've had this combo for 3 years or so. Today, when firing everything up and switching to the Xbox input on my LG (HDMI3), the screen was black. A...
  7. discord issues, sound krisp/no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord issues, sound krisp/no sound: After i launch discord,every thing was fine, after few second, the sound like (PTS) or when somebody leave (basically every discord built-in sound) it just become krisp then later no sound, this...
  8. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  9. Notification Sound sounds weird.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification Sound sounds weird.: When I get a notification (Friend gets online, Achievement, etc) the sound is very... buggy, and it sounds like it's trying to do the sound twice at the same time submitted by /u/henhunfer...
  10. xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox makes abnormal sound when starting up: The xsx host always makes an abnormal sound when it starts 29b9c94e-bfe6-456a-856a-22226a9bb10b