No solution for a second thumb stick

Discus and support No solution for a second thumb stick in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the logitech 3d pro on my XAC and it works just fine complicate to program you have to reprogram it for every game my problem his you sale a kit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Leduc1, Jun 30, 2022.

1. No solution for a second thumb stick

I have the logitech 3d pro on my XAC and it works just fine complicate to program you have to reprogram it for every game my problem his you sale a kit of buton to go with the XAC I have juste one hand would of been nice to sale a thing to used has a left or right thomb stick for the feets or just have the thumb stick on the logitech 3D joystick to work somehow

:)

Daniel Leduc1, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/d/pdp-one-handed-joystick-for-xbox-adaptive-controller/8qhw8mlwpp1l

It may be in stock at other stores or at PDP’s website
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Daniel

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing inconveniences with this Logitech product

The best option will be send this feedback to manufacturer, due to Microsoft only gives them more visibility to the people that can be more suitable for this product
  4. scoobyubhi Win User

xbox adaptive controller and Logitec extreme joystick

thanks for this however I can see that the Logitech joystick is compatible but can you configure the top thumb stick as the second joystick in order to play first person shooting games? eg use the main stick to walk around but then the thumb stick to aim?
    I dont want to spend over a £100 and find out I can't use it to play COD

Thanks
  5. Das Koop Win User

elite series 2

It took me a while to adjust, but now that I have, a regular Xbox controller doesn't feel right after spending a couple weeks with the Elite 2.

I'm using the middle thumb stick tension for both thumb sticks. For my right thumb stick I changed the settings from Default to Instant. I have the left thumb stick set to the middle tension as well with the settings at Smooth.
  6. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

Ok, so I finally have everything set up, except one thing- I have the thumb stick joystick adapter plugged into the left usb port of the pad. The controller functions as it should, except when I click the adaptive thumb stick, it does not function to
    click the left thumb stick, which it controls. Is there a way to do this, or must I find another way to click the left thumb stick?
Thema:

1. No solution for a second thumb stick - Similar Threads - solution second thumb

2. Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87e00031 and can’t find solution anywhere: I have been trying to update Fortnite on my Xbox one for probably a month now all with no luck. Every single other game I have has had no issue at all updating. I do have an external storage I use...
  3. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Headset Mics Not Working (tried all if not most solutions): [XBOX ONE] My wired headset mic will not work, the Xbox picks up my voice on party overlay and text to speech but no one can hear me and I can’t hear people. I can hear everything else. I have:...
  6. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...
  7. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  8. Seeking Solutions for Connectivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Solutions for Connectivity: Esteemed Gaming Sages, I trust this message finds you immersed in the vibrant landscapes of digital conquests. Alas, my loyal Xbox, the gatekeeper to gaming realms, is ensnared in the perplexing...
  9. Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series X error E201 crash possible solution: So, i went to turn on my Xbox series X and was met with error code E201 with a long jumble of numbers an letters afterwards. I restarted and it was the same. Error E201 with a different jumble,...
  10. any solutions please

in XBoX on Consoles
    any solutions please: my rk61 keboard turns on when i connect it to the xbox but then none of the keys work so i cant type or move in any compatible game any solutions? 1b8b6188-c361-4f05-a113-f5ca12dce070