No signal

Discus and support No signal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why my Xbox series S keep saying no signal on my television 46c3b0c2-19f4-438b-a426-309d773a8339 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Linda Tall, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Linda Tall
    Linda Tall Guest

No signal

Why my Xbox series S keep saying no signal on my television

:)

Linda Tall, Mar 12, 2023
  2. MaxOSX Win User

No signal

I have the same issue, and have already had the xbox replaced by Microsoft. Contacting support has not been helpful, as they ask me what I see on screen when I just told them I don't see anything but "No Signal" -_- Because its been 2 Xbox Ones in a row,
    I'm not sure I trust any of them work properly or if I have to try and send it in again and hope a 3rd one finally works, I just don't have that much trust anymore after the bad support I've received.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

No signal

This is the official support article with all of the possible steps you can try to troubleshoot a blank screen: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If you have exhausted all of the steps in that article, then your console may be defective. The best thing to try first is to get it exchanged with your retailer, as that is the fastest route to getting a replacement console.

Otherwise, you can schedule a repair here:
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

For more assistance, contact Xbox Support (choose phone or chat):
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

No signal

Hey Harp,

Hmm.. Can you provide a bit more detail on what you think caused this? So your lady was just watching a DVD, turned it off, and when you turned it on, it wasn't working?

Besides that "Y"+"RT" trick, there is no other way to reset the settings without a display. Do you have another TV to test this on? That way we can try and isolate either the TV, or the console.

Let us know, and we can go from there.
  5. Merdoo Win User

No signal

I am using hdmi and i tried on two tv one ultra other full hd. The problem is not on tv
  6. AridLizard Win User

No signal

try turning the Xbox on first, then turning the TV on to see if you get a signal.

if that doesn't work or the Xbox shuts down, go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and select your Xbox then click on Start A Repair Online.

if you don't see your Xbox on that page, select the option to register a new device at the bottom of the page I linked
Thema:

No signal

1. No signal - Similar Threads - signal

2. Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Turns On but Black Screen with No Signal: I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon first day it worked but next day I had a black screen with no signal I used 2 separate hdmi cables 2 separate TVs and 2 separate power cables everything...
  3. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095
  4. New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV: New "no signal" problem with Xbox Series X on Hitachi TV I booted up my Xbox Series X for the first time on Thursday. It worked fine on my Hitachi TV. It downloaded games overnight. On Friday...
  5. Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly doesn't pass HDMI signal to tv: This is pretty recent, but sometimes my series x will turn on but not be visible on screen (HDMI isn't working). Sometimes a hard reset makes it come back, but then it thinks my connection is...
  6. LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my...
  7. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  8. What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if my Xbox says no signal is it on: What do I do if my Xbox is it on 7839d883-a6b8-4e0e-8cc5-f508309ead31
  9. Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor says no signal on my brand new custom pc.: Okay, just finished my new PC. Everything boots up. Gpu, aio, etc. My monitor reads my gpu, but says no signal. I have tested my ram and It works. It is not my cpu, neither my motherboard I am...
  10. My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...